𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

Ambroz

"Hold on tight," I grip her waist, ignoring the warmth it brings me before jumping down. A ghost smile coats my lips when she squeals at the sudden movement. 

"Thank you," She whispers jumping off me and moving away as if my touch burned her. 

"Anytime princess, lets go." 

She nods and follow behind me, we make it to camp, I look at Aren who was still knocked out cold, "I think you gave him a little too much eldorias." 

I feel her freeze next to me, "You knew?" 

I shrug, "I live in the wild princess, you weren't fooling anyone." 

"And yet, you allowed me to? Is this some kind of sick game?" 

A little. I did tell Aren she could escape on her own. 

"What can I say, I get bored." 

She huffs, crossing her arms, "Can we go now?" 

I shake my head, walking towards the fire place and smelling the tea she made, it was strong. 

"You promised?" 

"It's a long trip and I refuse to leave Aren unattended princess, we have to wait till he wakes up." 

"How long is that going to take?" She whines.

I shrug, "You poisoned him, you figure it out, might take hours, might take a day, depending on how much you gave him." 

My eyes follow her as she walks towards Aren, hitting him and cursing under her breath, "Wake up ginger." 

"Never knew a princess could have such colorful language," 

She turns to glare at me, I stifle a laugh at Aren who winked before closing his eyes. With a huff, I watch the princess get up and walk to the bucket we had filled with water, "You're going to hurt yourself," 

The stubborn girl ignores by warning, picking up the bucket and wobbling towards Aren, with a big huff she raises the bucket and dip it directly on Arens' head. No reaction. 

Aren is trained to survive torture, a little water boarding isn't going to make him blow up his cover. 

"Why don't you rest, we have a long journey ahead, I'll wake you when Aren wakes up." I offered taking the bucket out of her hand, and guiding her to her tent. If this kept going, Aren might seriously get injured. 

She enters the tent and lays down with the events of today finally catching up to her, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep. 

Once she did, I walk out and tap Aren. 

"You can stop faking now," 

"She's a warrior I'll tell you that," Aren coughs wiping the water from his face. "A lot of potential." 

I nod, "She just needs to be more aware of her surroundings, and be patient." 

"Are you really going to help her go back to the castle?" 

"They wanted to kill her, I'm not a murderer,"

"What about the pack?" 

"They are safe, trust me." 

"Am I coming with you or?" 

I shake my head, "I can handle her myself, you go ahead and start the plan." 

"