ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

Zacznij od początku

"You," She hiss, her eyes filled with anger, glaring at a confused Prince Xiphus. 

Xiphus

Xiphus

I look down at the princess glaring at me, a mixture of emotions running through me. First, happiness, she is back and she is safe. 

Second realization, without make up I am able to tell the through princesses apart, and the one before me is a warrior, she is not as delicate looking as Princess Astrid, with her unruly hair and fiery eyes glaring up at me. Third, confusion, why is she glaring at me. 

"Princess Akasha," I smile giving a soft bow, reaching for her hand to give a proper greeting before she pulls away in disgust. "Welcome back." 

"Don't touch me," 

I frown, "Did I say something wrong?" 

"Don't act all smart, you had me kidnapped," 

"What?" Princess Astrid whispers, betrayal all on her face. I back away in shock putting my hand up in surrender. 

"Your majesties, I don't know what you have been told, but I held no part in Princess Akasha's kidnapping." 

The king gets up and slowly walk up me, both princesses glaring at me, "Princess Astrid, please take Princess Akasha back to your chambers, and leave me with Prince Xiphus." 

"B-but," 

"That is a command," His voice stern, cutting off Princess Astrid. 

The silent leave silently, not before throwing a glare at me. Once they are gone, I drop on my knees, "Your majesty, I promise you that I had no say in the kidnapping of your princess." 

"Why would Princess Akasha accuse you?" 

I shake my head, not knowing the answer to that question. Princess Akasha and I barely interacted, I'm not sure what would give her the idea that I'm her kidnapper. 

"Maybe her kidnapper brainwashed her?" 

The king closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and sitting down, years of responsibilities evident on his face. 

"Your majesty I promise you, I'm not involved in this,"

He waves his hand dismissively, "I know," 

I blink, "You know?" 

He nods and walks to his desk and sit down, letting out a heavy sigh, "I was afraid this would happen." 

I stay quiet, waiting for him to continue. 

"Do you know what happens to the decoy once the princess gets marries?" 

Why am I always asked this question? 

I shake my head. 

"The decoy gets an honorable death," He reveals, my eyes widen in shock. "It has been a tradition for generations, which is unfortunate because I have grown accustomed to both girls." 

"You're king, do you not have a say?" 

"It's more complicated then that, the idea of both living did come to mind, but when I told her, she was angry, and she has the final say." 

"Who?" 

"Princess A-" 

We were interrupted by a guard opening the chamber door, looking distraught, "Your majesty, something happened with the princesses." 

We both make our way out of the chambers, following the guard to the Princesses' chambers. 

"What did you do?" The king ask walking in and seeing the mess, I look at the bewildered princess, her eyes wild as she looks up to the king, shaking in fear, and perhaps anger. 

I look around the room, blood trickling the floor, all the way to the window, "What happened?" I ask, feeling a knot in my throat, refusing to believes the obvious. 

"I-" The princess whispers, her eyes watering before she faints into my arm. 

-v-

Hiiii Loveliesss !!!

School is final done for the semester (we're not going to talk about it), so that means Decoy is officially off Hiatus and prepare for a multitude of updates.