𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬|𝟏𝟒

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤|𝟐𝟎

"Pass the cereal please." I said to Omari who was hogging the box.

"Tell me the one reason why I should give you it hmm?" He said pouring more in his bowl ignoring his plate of eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee.

"Omari please just give me it or else I will eat your other plate." I said drinking my orange juice.

"You said I was fat so watch me be fat." He said.

"I will call your momma and tell her what you did yesterday and what you are currently doing." I said trying to not laugh.

"You don't have her number so it don't matter." He said smiling at me.

"Chile she gave me it when she pulled me away dumb ass." I said grabbing my phone.

I pretended to unlock my phone and scroll through my contacts before a bowl of cereal was placed in front of me making me grin.

"You always do the most like I can play witchu." He said pretending to be sad.

I started laughing and holding the counter laughing hard as fuck because he is such a liar.

"It ain't that funny."  He said.

I began to eat my bowl of cereal and started to fake squaring up with him until he stood up to his full height of 6'8 making me sit down and begin scrolling on my phone.

"Yeah that's wassup 5'3 but ego taller that me." He said before poking the insides of my stomach making me holy and laugh.

"OMARI STOP." I said shouting at him.

"I will tell my father." I said in between laughter.

"Coach Clark will not hear a word or else he gone knock me out." He said putting a straight face on being serious before stopping.

I began putting my plate in the dishwasher before walking back to Omari's bedroom and getting ready to get ready for the jam packed day.

What most people don't know is that I do modelling but it was my set in stone career and it was like for brands such as Nike, Pretty little thing and other fashion and sports wear brands .

My aunt helped me get the jobs and I was recruited at 15 since that's when I had my big glow up that was forced by bullying which I don't wish on my worst enemy.

I had acne, didn't know how to do my hair and I couldn't style clothes properly. I spent my summer year fixing every smallest thing and when I came back people wanted to be my friend but I knew that they weren't accepting of my flaws.

Anyways, I pressed play on my shower music and began stripping my self of my clothes before placing my shower cap in with satin in side so I was like a waterproof bonnet.