Neil bit his lips and walked to his bedroom without a word.....

And closed his doors and leaned against it....

He closed his eyes and without a sound a tear rop slowly escaped his eye....

Before that incident even abhi knew how good he was with his bhabhi, but now... nobody trusts him.....

Suddenly he heard a sound....

It was his arohi...sitingin front of him ...in the engagement lehenga..the one he broke....

Neil... I sked those shares for us.... They claim to love us par hum toh hai hi illegitimate child na...pata nahi kab badal jaayen...

They only claim to love us...but they don't ....Neil understand na.....

These were the last words of arohi that she said when he had angrily walked off after calling off the wedding after heeding to akshara's opinion.

He did think that his family loved him atleast his Bhai...that's what he thought....

The silence of his Bhai...the words that he uttered today....was not him...

He was akshara's husband and not his Bhai anymore... A man so lost in love...

His innocent heart immediately whispered maybe he was hurt by all the happenings that's why...

May be he did not mean it....

As he was thinking it ...h heard his Bhai scream his name at the top of his lungs....

Neil immediately rushed down....

And he saw his Bhai holding the phone as if he would break it...

He neared him as if he would slap him right across his face....

Tell me where is arohi?? I even asked you is it all her plan.....

I called to the goenkas they said she left the house leaving a chit only Neil knows to find me if he still wants to find me he will...the note say... Where is she???? Abhi punched his face....

I told you ...i gave you a chance to accept it... But now i have lost it....I don't think you are my brother anymore....maybe you're that illegitimate child mr.birla is talking about... yelled breaking him even more...

I seriously don't know Bhai....Neil said rubbing his swollen cheek...

Neil... Beta do tell us where she is....if you know... His mom enquired....

Neil felt like he was in a courtroom and as if he was the criminal in questioning....

For god's sake Bhai i know arohi hates her sister but she will never stopped so low to try and kill bhabhi.... Neil said...

And somewhere he knew.... No one would understand him ...

So what was your part it.. you wantedly approved a defective machine??? Abhimanyu yelled....

Neil closed his eyes...

He remembered her words...

Only Neil can find me if he wants....

He remembered the key that she gave her during the celebration....hiding from all others...just when kairav came to notice about Neil and arohi relationship....

Arohi always wanted to start their life seperate....and she had booked that house out of her savings... although Neil was never convinced at tht point in time...but he slowly understood now what she meant.....