"How do you know he will be over soon, Odasaku?" Asked Dazai abit curiously as Oda hummed in thought.

"Because.. We call?"

"Ehh!" Both Ango and Dazai exclaimed with open mouth as quickly Dazai turn to check on Ango who quickly close his mouth and look away pretending, he was not shock.

"Yeah? He do have a- why are you staring at me like that..?" Said Oda as backing away from Dazai sparkling eyes.

"Odasaku~ we are friends no? please give me sensei number~" begged Dazai with twinkle eyes as Oda frowned a bit.

"Ask him"

"B-but I haven't even able to meet him! Mori-san have told everyone of us not to meet him~" said Dazai with teary eyes as he sang praises of yours and how much he missed your voice which oda is concern about.

"Well, How did you got his number?" Asked Ango pretending not to care much as Oda blink and smile a bit.

"I bought it.. for him, as he was not aware of the usage of phone" said Oda while drinking.

"Oh" Ango hummed in thought as Dazai was pressuring Oda to get his sensei number.

'Then.. why did.. he deny, when boss ask if he have a phone..?'

✁ ╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴

"Ah.. Y/n-kun, there you are" said a voice as you stopped on your way from going out, your eyes were Dull as eyebags were present as you a tired expression.

"you woke up.. earlier then usual, Boss" you said as your mood was sore from seeing his face, thanks to him you have been skipping two days of sleeps.

"Ah, Yes I was eager to find out about your research" said Mori smiling which you shuddered at it.

"It is still ongoing.. " you said as he eventually requested you for fast healing potion yet, you still need to test it out somewhere.

"Ah, is it because, you need to test it?" Asked Mori smiling as you nod.

"As far as the Potion is.. It can heal most of the wounds and is not harmful thankfully" you said as Mori thought for a moment.

"I know someone who is injured" said Mori as your eyes narrowed.

"Who?"

"The new student of your student.. Perhaps" said Mori as his eyes glint a bit making you blink twice and confuse.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm? Ah, Dazai is training a kid.. His name was.. Akutaga- or something" said Mori as he walk beside you as you were in deep thought.

"That's good.." You said as Mori nod smiling.

"It sure is, Dazai-kun have a lot of potential.. So maybe the student he brought will be soon a great fighter for Port Mafia" said Mori as he side glance at you as you hummed in doubt.

"Maybe.. "

"Do you.. prehaps.. Object?" Asked Mori as his face lean near you upward as you took a step back.

"Not really, I have no right to interfere how he trains.. And besides.. Dazai is trained physically and mentally, through you, not me.." You said honestly as you only look after him or take some samples or stay beside him while he is injured or sort.

Mori chuckle as his eyes linger onto your formed who was busy yawning.

"Indeed, But you have a role for how he is now, Y/n-kun" said Mori as his closed abit and smile, as you side glance at him and sighed.