Chapter 12 Scumbag, Kneel Down and Call Aunt(12)

ابدأ من البداية

    Su Chi added embellishments, "Look at her, she's such a handsome, knowledgeable, intelligent and wise male god, but she wants to imitate someone else's cheating, tsk tsk tsk, I'm afraid her brain has been muddled?"

    Butler Qin on the side winked at Su Chi vigorously, meaning that the situation is not right now, so stop talking, or you will annoy Li Tingshen even more!

    But Su Chi acted as if he didn't see it, and continued to say: "If it was me, I would definitely confess you. Look at this figure, look at this face, no one can compare, others will take a look at me I'm afraid of being robbed!"

    "Have you finished? Get out!" Li Ting stared at Su Chi with his dark eyes, and his voice fell like an ice edge. Every word and every word made people feel terrified.

    Su Chi held back his mouth, this guy, he still doesn't accept flattery!

    Rolling his eyes, Su Chi snorted, and went to sit on the sofa.

This chapter is not over yet, please click the next page to continue reading ---->>>

【Sadomasochism】Hot sadomasochism full-length recommendation!

【Short Stories】Inventory: Popular short stories this week!

[Sweet text] Sweet to the bottom of my heart, I will bow down for you and sprinkle sugar all the way.

previous chapterTable of contentsnext page

Breeze Novel Network

Breeze Novel Network search

Homepage › Beautiful Doujin ›" Quick time travel: The host is forced to open every day "› Chapter content

Chapter 12 Scumbag, Kneel Down and Call Aunt (12) (2/2)

"Quick Travel: The Host Is Forced to Open Every Day" Author: Biting Grass

    Li Tingshen also went upstairs.

    Butler Qin really broke into a cold sweat for Su Chi.

    He walked up to Su Chi, and said earnestly, "Next time the young master is angry, don't talk."

    "What are you afraid of?" Su Chi leaned on the sofa, "He won't eat me, besides, it was his little lover who cheated, not me, so why take your anger on me?"

    Qin Guanjia said: "Young master is very scary when he is angry. If you don't want anything to happen, try not to talk when he is angry."

    Su Chi muttered, "He's not a ghost, what are you afraid of?"

    Qin Steward sighed, shifted his eyes to other places, and said quietly: "Sometimes he is scarier than ghosts. Anyway, don't provoke him when he is angry, because the consequences will be very serious."

    Before Su Chi could speak, Butler Qin left.

    Li Tingshen is scary, this Su Chi knows it, but so what? He is not afraid of power and ghosts!

    Su Chi sat for a while, then went upstairs.

    He took a special look in the direction of Li Tingshen's bedroom, the light was not on, but his study was lit!

    Is he in the study?

    Su Chi's nimble eyes turned, and after walking to the door of Li Tingshen's study, he heard Li Tingshen's voice coming from inside.

    Su Chi listened for a minute before he realized that it was his secretary who called him.

    Just as he was listening attentively, a woman's voice sounded behind him.

    "What are you doing sneaking around there?"

    Hearing this voice, Su Chi was shocked.

    When she turned around, she saw Qiao Xuan standing there.

    Su Chi rolled his eyes, this man's cheeks are really thick enough, he only went shopping with his adulterer flirtatiously during the day, now when it gets dark, he comes to find Li Tingshen!

    Su Chi put his arms around his chest, raised his proud chin, and said contemptuously: "What is sneaky? My husband is inside, so I can sneak a look at him? It's you, what are you doing here?" ?”

    "Your husband?" Qiao Xuan walked in front of him, with a sneering smile on her lips, "Su Chi, you are really capable, you can tell lies!"

    Su Chi was stunned for a moment, "What do you mean?"

    Qiao Xuan twitched her lips, and said with a sneer, "What do you mean? I've had someone check you out. Your name is Su Chi. You used to be a drinking duck at the Emperor's Club, but now you work at Blue Dream Bar. People like you, court Can Shen have a crush on you? He even said that you have already slept with him, and he is not afraid of your anger. Even if he sleeps with an ordinary person who cannot be more ordinary, he will not sleep with a man like you! "

    Thousands of people ride?

    He actually said that he was ridden by thousands of people?

    Su Chi was so angry that no one had ever said such a thing to him in his life!

    Can't bear it!

    I can't stand it!

    Not to be outdone, Su Chi said, "I knew that a beast like you couldn't spit out a beast. Look at what you look like, you haven't fully evolved yet, right? It's really hard for you to look like a human. Hurry up Die, the sooner the better, otherwise the air will be polluted and the animals will be polluted.”

    Don't think that he only flatters, he can also speak very well when he swears without swear words, okay?

    Qiao Xuan's face turned red with anger when she heard those words, and her breathing became rapid.

    who is she?

    She is the eldest lady of the wealthy Qiao family in S city, and those people outside have to be polite when they see her, nodding and bowing, this man is so good, he actually called her a beast! 

This chapter has been read (please click on the next chapter to continue reading!)