Tae:: why my father hate you??

Jk:: because I killed your grandpa ( tae didn't said anything so jk continued )
Your grandpa is a cunning man ,he try..( deep breath ) to misbehave with me..( tae sit on the bed with a red eyes and cup jk face )

Tae::did he h..urt you..( shuttered )

Jk:: I escaped from him everytime, but one day he threaten me that he will kill you that's it baby I losed my control ,I take anything which affect me but a single scratch on you make me want to die..how can he say that he will kill you..so I just send him to hell..I said the reason to joon but he didn't believe me..he hate me to the core. He didn't allow me to see you that make me angry so I just..

( Jk stopped in middle ,tae nod his head told him to continue ) I kidnapped you , I swear bun i don't know this make our life turn upside down.i took the worst decision when I took you with me our car get accident..

Then I went to comma for three years..when I woke up i can't find you..your father took you far away from me...the days without you is making me crazy I don't want to live without you baby..but I promised myself that I will surely find you..

I work hard to gain mafia king in underworld ( tae widen his eyes ) then I find out your in Seoul and lost your memories too....bogum is not my real brother..I send him to you..
When I get to know that you have feelings for that bastard ( jk tears started to flow ,) I feel like I want to disappear in this word ,(tae hug him.)
But I find jay had a crush on bogum.. I was soo happy , yes I am selfish I want only you in my life.i can't give my husband to anyone...

Then after one year ,you move on..thats when I ready to enter in your lif..( before he completes )

Tae:: why didn't you come to me before.. first I thought I love jay but that's not true hyung..when we love someone we can't see them with other right , but I let jay go away just like that I feel a little bit bad and hurt because he is the only friend to me..but the thought of you belong to  to someone make me want to die hyung..I just want to protect you  from everyone and everything I can't express my feelings in words..it's just when you enter in my life I get back my happiness.. I don't care whoever you are ,your are my hyung, my kookie , my husband ( crashed his lips on jk who stumbled and fall on bed ,tae on top of jk..both stayed like that for a little..

Tae started to move slowly ,both are kissing passionately, tae feel he was in heaven to taste this soft petal like lips..after ten minutes they broke the sweet kiss..and breath heavily.

Tae:: my first kiss..( place his hands on his lips )

Jk smile nervously make tae raise his brows..

Tae:: hyung don't tell me I am not your first kiss ( dark voice )

Jk get shiver runs through his Spain..

Jk:: no baby your are my first kiss and last too, but I already took your first kiss when you are Little ( look down with a closed eyes but he hear a chukle )

Tae:: you pervert..you kissed a kid..( tease )

Jk:: yaah who is pervert..you are the one who kissed me on my lips..

Tae:: ok I feel proud ( proud )

Jk look at him with what the fuck look..

Tae:: where are we hyung??

Jk:: your dad want to took you away from me again , so I just kidnapped you again but this time with more careful..( hug tae both fall on the bed jk on top of him ,he placed his head on tae chest and hearing his favourite song. )

But they again interpret by a phone call.......

Jk:: your dad bun..( jk put it on speaker )

Nj:: kook where the fuck are you ?? Where is my son?? ( Angry )

Tae::I am here with him and I want to talk to you..( stern )

Jk know the reason...

Few minutes no one is speaking..

Nj:: come back

Jk:: ok then , be ready we will be their in ten minutes..

Nj: Huhh??

Jk:: we are in your cruise which his ten minutes away  from Kim mansion..

Tae jaw dropped..nj curse under his breath..jk laughed..

________________End__________________

Au:: vote and comment..

Guys I want to ask you something..is it ok if I make very sad oneshort surely it will make you people cry and that will be open ending or sad ending..just say your opinions..