Starbucks & Jealousy

Deba went to the Starbucks and bought two coffee for her and Karan.

"One iced americano and one hot expresso for take away please" She ordered. She is not a Starbucks fan much but Karan loved it. So she thought to give him a treat and express her gratitude to him.

It's been 2 months of them together and the fans going gaga over their sizzling chemistry. At first she was just scared how would everything turnout and if fans would love Or accept them but now everything was going best. Fans are supporting and loving them so much.

Here deba started liking him more. As he was the one who keep the set alive and lovely otherwise everyone just work there boringly. There was a child behind his handsome, hot and charming face who play idiotic pranks and jokes with everyone. He was like the 5 year old child who everyone love.

Karan: Falaq mere liye ek coffee le aa na please. Tera to abhi koi scene bhi nahi hai mere to bahot se scenes hai abhi.

He asked her to bring a coffee with a cute face which falaq laughed out. They were working in the scorching heat. The scene was about the Aastha going missing and shakhi was stuck in the riots while finding her.

Here Deba listened their conversation and was fuming in anger. So he asked hitesh for the coffee grabbing Karan's attention.

Deba: Hitesh! Coffee?

Hitesh very sweetly said "Sure Debuu😚" To which deba laughed out and someone got irked listening their conversation😉.

Hitesh: Ewww not expresso yaar bahot kadvi lagti h.

He told her when she handed him the cup of coffee.

Deba: Okay So next time I'll bought you whichever you like😇.

Hitesh: Deal!

He said while winking at her which she smiled. And there Karan frowned seeing them. Khalid siddiqui approached both of them and said

"Kyaa baat hai Deba Coffee and all wali treat Haaa. Anything special today?"

Deba: No nothing like that khalid I just bought two cups for coffee and now I don't have anyone to share.

Khalid: Umm expresso!!Then you should know who is the expresso fan here. Right Karan?!!

Karan: Don't make her uncomfortable Khalid she didn't bought it for me.

He said while approaching them and eyeing Hitesh who had his arm around deba's shoulder carelessly.

Khalid: Hmm but for whom you bought this Deba.

He asked out of curiosity.

Deba: Umm I bought this for uhh Anuj.

Here she said and there everyone started staring her as if she goes insane.

Karan: don't you know he is on leave right now.

He said obviously as Anuj had some covid symptoms so he was in quarantine.

Deba: I forgot. Let it be! I will give this to my stylist.

Karan: Ok go but let me tell you the fact no one could enjoy this expresso as much as I can😌.

He said smirking and deba stormed away from there.

She understood that he very well knew that she bought coffee for him but How?!!

And still he told Falaq di tu bring coffee for him. Let her only bring coffee for him. Now onwards I'll not buy.

She finally decided and came to her vanity room when she realised why she's being boiling in anger.