Karan's Birthday

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
        dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
      Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan
          Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
        Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai....
                          <<<<3 💌🧿
___________________________________________

Karan's Birthday Eve

Karan entered Deba's vanity room in frustration and irritation. They got a break for 45 mins. Some went outside to take fresh air, some came in their vanity room to relax and calm their mind.
He knocked on her vanity room and she opened it in few seconds.

Deba: Kar...

Before she could complete her word he pushed deba inside and entered the room closing the door behind.

Deba: What are you doing?

Karan: Leave that. First explain what was that!?

Deba: Whattt?

She asked confusingly as she was not getting what he wants from her.

Karan: About yesterday.

Deba: Yesterday!? What happened yesterday?

She was trying to recall the previous day events that made him frustrated but there was none.

Karan: Achha don't act innocent. I am talking about your yesterday's interview.

Deba: was something wrong in that?

Karan: Ohhh achha there was none!?

Karan asked while glaring her while she glared back at him as now she was super frustrated. She was not getting what he wanted to say and he was also not coming straight to the point that what irked him so much that he's mad at her.

Deba: Can you please come straight to the point if you have any issue or if you are having mood swings go and burst on Hitesh or Anuj... When they'll punch or kick you na then only you'll get in your senses💀.

Now it was enough for him and he pinned her against the wall. He pinned her both hands in his one hand above her head while his other hand was on her waist. She gasped with his this stunt and was about to speak something when he crashed his lips on her. She widened her eyes at his sudden action but soon closed her eyes and reciprocated. He took the charge and kissed her deeply. She tried to match his pace but failed to do so. She tried to remove her hands from his grasp but he tightened the hold on her hands and continued to kiss her while his other hand was moving recklessly inside her jacket caressing her bare waist making her gasp. On seeing this opportunity he slid his tongue inside her mouth. She felt weak on her knees and slightly shivered feeling his cold hands on her warm skin.
After few minutes, he left her and both were breathing heavily but he did not stop and moved to her collarbone and starting showering wet kisses making her head fall back. He bit her sweet spot making her moan his name which turned him on more. He left her hands and removed her jacket and threw it on floor and now she was in her black sleeveless crop top of which her bare arms and waist was visible. He again moved to her neck and starting sucking her skin which made her hiss. He used his tongue to soothe the pain while she was feeling millions of butterflies dancing in her stomach. He slowly moved to her waist and starting kissing her waist to which she bit her lips. He saw that and again moved to her lips and took her lower lip between his teeths as he bit her and after a while starting sucking her upper lip too. It was now impossible for her to stand as she was feeling so dizzy with the proximity and his cologne was making her mind crazy. She broke the kiss and took a deep breath while he was also breathing heavily and holding her understanding her state.