012. The Spot Fight..

Start from the beginning

Lyla sighs heavily hearing this, and goes to appear on his left shoulder this time, sunglasses down on the bridge of her nose, "Just go see (Y/N), Miguel. If you talk to her, tell her what's going on," She makes a hologram form on the other girls smiling face appear in front of his eyes, "then maybe she might understand. You gotta try at least."

Miguel bites his bottom lip seeing (Y/N)'s smiling face, and felt his heart ache remembering the last time they saw each other, which was the opposite of that. He knew she was taking this separation not well, and nor was he though. She had evert right to be upset at him also, as he did up and leave without any solid goodbye or explanation.

He waves away the hologram with his hands, and runs his shaking fingers through his messy locks, "I can't. I can't go see her," He repeated the lines from before, voice low and hoarse, "No matter how much, how badly I want too, I need to focus on saving the multiverse, Lyla."

"Then make her join this, ask her." Lyla interrupted his speech quickly, and moved her hologram form to stand in his clouded eye sight, "Jessica, and Peter are on board with that, and so are Gwen and Hobie. So, why not you?"

Miguel's head shot to her fast, and glared at her hologram form dangerously, "No, absolutely not." He gritted out through a clenched jaw, "How many times to I have to repeat myself? Her joining is out of the question."

"(Y/N) seems like the type of person who would understand, Miguel." Another familiar voice speaks up from behind them, and they turned to see a pregnant Jessica standing there with a soft frown, "You just gotta stop acting like a jerk, and go talk with her."

His glaring eyes just became deadlier, and more intense it as Lyla and Jessica sharing a small look of concern, "None of that matters, right now." He tells them surprisingly calm, yet his expression showed otherwise to them, "Red venom will understand, she already has seen the type of guy I am."

Jessica shakes her head with a defeated sigh, and walks up to his tensed figure, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "She's upset with you Miguel, probably even hates you right now. You really want her feeling that way?"

Miguel knew the consequences of messing around with the multiverse, he had the luxury of the pain experiencing it first hand months ago. And ever since then, he promised himself to never involve the woman whom he held dearest to his heart. No matter how much this both physical, and mentally destroyed him, he would endure her hating him for the sake of her safety.

Yet despite that, he always wondered how someone like him was blessed enough, to have been giving the chance to meet someone like (Y/N). He was reminded by her kindness everyday by the red bracelet he kept close to him at all times.

He missed her so god damn much it agonised him. His heart, once filled with love and joy, now aches with the absence of what once was.

"Then so be it." Miguel muttered with a rasp, and pushed the hand off his shoulders, as he turned back around to his computers many yellow screens, pulling up the one monitoring her, "She's something important I have to protect, with my life if I have to."

Lyla and Jessica share a look once again, both knowing there was no stopping nor convincing this male to stop what he was doing, what he was about to committee.

The girls weren't stupid, they both knew Miguel was hurting badly inside with how he treated, and was going about excluding (Y/N). Yet, not like they didn't blame him from doing so, not after what happened months ago with his mistake that costed him everything.

"And to accomplish that goal, I will fight even if I have to turn everyone against me!"

.....