〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡˖*°࿐

●・○・●・○・●

It wasn’t long before Ari was accepted into the 501st. Captain Rex was good at convincing his general, Anakin Skywalker. Something Aria didn’t expect was how kind he turned out to be. The clones from the 501st always talked about him; he seemed like a general who actually cared for them.

Rex was happy to know that his brother’s training paid off but wanted to see it for himself. His general, Anakin Skywalker, joined him. As he watched, he thought about how he would talk to the Jedi Council about this. He knew the consequences of having her around, so he made sure that there was a good plan.

°•°•°•°

"Sir, do you remember when I told you about the assistance we received during the attack on Kamino?"

Anakin and Rex watched her training with her brother, with Echo and Fives cheering them on.

"I'm guessing she was one of those who helped defend the Barracks?"

"Yes, and she has trained with Fives and Echo for the past two months."

"Hmm, I will have to do some things first."

°•°•°•°

Only a handful was chosen to participate in disguise when the Jedi council became involved. No one else outside the council knows, not even the Galactic Senate, for now. They knew it was risky, but this would remain like a trial run. If it became a success, then it would be accepted by the Senate.

Due to the extensive training, she had received from her brother and friends, Aria felt ready for this.  "I see this spark in  you, it's amazing!" The voice of her brother echoed in her mind. Damian was sure to join the war in disguise, but it wouldn't be anytime soon.

There were only a few days left until Fives and Echo rejoined the 501st as Arc troopers along with Ari. It was something that Damian still had to believe. One thing he noticed was how thrilled Fives was to have his sister join them. It was clear how much Fives enjoyed being around her since Echo had to shut him up when around Damian continuously.

The excitement of being in battle came from her father. Ari was ecstatic to be moving to Coruscant, an outstanding new place to live. Given that the Jedi Temple and the clone troopers' home base were located there, it made reasonable. She had fantasized about moving to a place like that, but this was all just for work purposes.

Days before they officially left to join the 501st as ARC Troopers, Ari spent more time with Damian. He didn't go easy on her with hand-to-hand combat or shooting. "War isn't a game, what if something bad happens to you?" It was clear how worried he was, yet he was letting her go anyway. He knew how much she wanted this, so tonight, he was going to have a talk with Echo and Fives.

That night, he knew the clone brothers accompanied Ari back to her room. Damian followed them to the point where they were alone, walking the empty hallway. Before he could say anything, Fives began talking with Echo, “I'm starting to think if it's a bad idea to bring her along."

Echo looked surprised, "Why the sudden change in mind?"

"Well, she can get hurt or worse.."

"Hey, we'll be. There at her side. We can protect her-"

"You better," Damian startled the two clones, who quickly turned around, "I don't want her to go, but I know she won't listen. She is too stubborn sometimes. So, Fives, I trust you to take care of her."

"Me?"

"C'mon, it's obvious. Think I wouldn't notice?

Echo chuckled, "Told ya."

Fives and Echo promised to take care of and watch over Aria for her brother. This helped Damian relax, with so much going on, it would give him gray hairs.

●・○・●・○・●

☄. *.