After searching for what seemed like ages, the midnight blues eyed girl finally found the main office. A young woman that looked as if she could be a student, was typing away behind the main desk. Knocking on the open door to make her presence known. When the lady peaked up at the noise, Milan gave a small bow and said 'good morning'. When she lifted up so the woman could see her face, she was in awe.

"Oh my," she said.

"Aren't you a pretty young girl," the lady said appalled. Milan gave a small smile and thanked the girl. She was used to compliments, so this one really didn't stick out to her but she was still thankful. Still looking into Milans eyes, she cleared her throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry" she blinked her eyes rapidly.

"Your eyes are just so..enchanting.."

"Thank you,"

"I'm sorry honey, what can I help you with today?" She quickly moved all the paperwork off her computer and gave Milan her full attention.

"My name is Milan Yeo and I'm a new exchange student, and I was wondering if you could tell me where my classes are," the onyx haired girl explained.

"Ah yes! I can definitely help with with that," she exclaimed clapping her hands together.

"Uhh, I'm sorry, just give me a second.." she trailed off, glancing around like she was looking for something. Pushing her rolling chair back, she stood up and walked in Milan's direction.

"I'm terribly sorry, you can just follow me to the chairman's office because he's the one that has all the files on the new students that are in this school." The lady looked apologetic. Milan was getting impatient, but she didn't want to seem rude, so she just agreed and followed.

"Okay, follow me, oh! And you can call me Ms. Shin, I'm just the little old secretary for the chairman, he's the principal obviously," she blabbered on to herself, Milan just stayed quiet and listened.

They approached a two door office room. Ms. Shin turned and looked at Milan.

"Okay Milan, the chairmen's name is Nick, you can just call him principal Nick, and just to give you a little warning, he can be a little..weird to say the least.. BUT, he a good guy. So here we go." She knocked on his door 2 times and waited for an approval to come in.

"COME IN!" A gruff voice yelled from the opposite side of the door. Twisting the knob and opening the door, they entered. In the nice big office sat a white haired older man. He had a white hair that was push back style and a white clean beard. He looked fresh, so how could this man be weird? He seemed pretty normal to Milan, maybe Ms. Shin was just exaggerating.

"Sir, I'd like to introduce you to Milan Yeo," The midnight blue eyed girl bowed and gave a small wave when she rose up. Ms.Shin continued,

"She's an exchange student and she's wondering where her classes are located." Principal Nick, nodded and pulled out a file from his drawer. He stood up and walked up to the two girls.

"Ms. Milan Yeo, these are your classes. Your first period class is right down the hall on your left hand side," he gave her a paper. Grabbing it and looking at over it, it was a paper of all her classes, the room numbers and the floors all on it.