Chapter 9: The unexpected saiyan

Goku is facing a saiyan that looks just like him. All of a sudden nylon shows up.

Nylon: Wha?!
Goku: This guy looks just like me for some reason.
???: Of course kakarot we are both the same low class warriors.
Nylon: Who are you??
Turles: My name is Turles. We are both low class warriors of the same race we should be friends.
Nylon and Goku: Why?
Turles: Because you can have whatever you want and have to responsibilities.
Nylon: What are you insane?? No!!!
Turles: I see...guess I should kill you then!

Turles fires a blast at both of them separating them. He then punches Goku in the gut then slams him into the ground and fires a ki diver at him but is stoped by nylon.

Nylon: Your enemy is me not him!!
Turles: I see...

Turles try's to kick nylon in the face but he doves and punches throws in the face. He then throws a blast at him. Turles is gets back up and slams nylon into the ground and throws a sudden storm at him. Nylon then kicks turles into the air and fires 2 destructo discs at him.

Nylon: Eat this!!
Turles: Aagh!!! You little...

All of a sudden 2 time patrollers come in to stop turles 1 on red hair and a cape and the other wearing a red jacket and a circlet.

Turles: I guess that's enough for now...

Turles then disappears same thing with the other 2.

Goku: Uuh who where they?
Nylon: I don't know...
Goku: But who ever the first guy was he's gone now thanks you really helped me ou-oh crap!! that energy that I just sensed vanished we got to hurry!

Back at the mountains Nappa and the others are still fighting, goku and nylon join the battle now!

Goku: Krillin, Gohan just stay back We'll take it from here.
Nylon: Leave the rest to us!
Vegeta: So you finally came...

Nylon lands a punch on nappa and then slams him into the ground and then fires a barrage of ki blast at nappa. Goku and vegeta are duking it out as vegeta fires a blast at Goku, he doges and use kaioken x2 and beats up vegeta. Nylon then fires a kamehameha at nappa leaves a big explosion, vegeta then punches goku in the face and then slams him into a mountain. Goku then takes off his shirt because he is gonna triple his kaioken.

Goku: Kaioken time 3!!!!!