Chapter 8: Saibamen festival

This is the timeline where the saiyans vegeta and nappa arrived. It shows all the Z fighters defeated as it shows a few saibamen talking until they spot... Goku!! He's flying away from vegeta but it turns out nappa is also a great ape as well. Because of this they are able to over power goku quickly.

SKOT: This is the timeline Where nappa and vegeta arrived. Goku need your help so please help him and the Z fighters.
Nylon: You got it dude!
SKOT: Uh-

Age 762 it shows Tien and Yamacha fighting off some saibamen then a bright light appears behind them. It's the time patrollers ready to kick some a-I mean but! Nylon roundhouse kicks a saibamen's head off, Nutta slams one into a mountain, Gum throws 2 at each other, the team are take them out like crazy. They then get separated from the others and decide to keep on taking them on. All of a sudden a explosion happens in the distances.

Krillin: Yamacha!!!!!

They got Yamacha. The team continues to take on the saibamen one after another, all of a sudden different colors of saibamen join the fray. The team continues to take them on as the others keep on dieing. Then out of nowhere piccolo, krillin and gohan join them beating up the rest of the saibamen. All of a sudden Nappa now joins the fray as he starts to kick everyone's but, out of nowhere Damien kicks him to Nutta witch leads him to slam him into the ground where they all fire there strongest attacks on him. A shirtless nappa gets back up and fires a bomber ex at gohan.

Nappa: DIE!!!!!!

Gohan In fear can't do anything. Piccolo sacrifice's himself to save his son. A shocked nylon decided to take over and help gohan .

Gohan: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!

They both land some pretty good blows on him and then they both sense a presence.

Krillin: This must be goku!! He's coming for us!
Nylon: Hold your horses krillin there is another one I sense something bad it must be blocking goku! I'll go check it out you guys continue taking on nappa.

Nylon fly's off leaving his team to deal with nappa.

Ice: I'll go first. I'll let you know if a need help or not.
The team: ok

It's Ice and nappa Mano a Mano. Who will win let's found out now. Ice starts of by landing a ki blast but nappa doges giving ice a punch to the face but he doges, kicking nappa in the face sending him to a mountain.

Nappa: Agh!! Why you...say hello to that namekian for me!!

He then fires a bomber dx at ice but ice just stands there smiling as he takes it head on.

Nappa: Whe- Where did he go?
Ice: You really think using the same move will make you win?

Out of nowhere Ice kicks nappa into another mountain.

Nappa: Wh- what? How are you still alive?
Ice: Because I have also have a power of my own and since you have been such a great adversary I'll show you one of them right now!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Ha!!!!

Ice now has skirt and spikes on his back.

Ice: This is my second form pretty dumb huh?
Nappa: Grrrr...

Nappa fires a break cannon but Ice doges throwing a death slash at nappa. The others come in to help ice but they get blown away by his giant storm. Nappa then punches ice in the face but he is unfazed by it. Ice laughs it off and says.

Ice: I felt that one you know!!!

And fires a giant blast at him.