Chapter 4:Meeting the certain Bunny.

"Looking for me doll~" a deep low voice sung out. You sat in the swivel chair tensely not wanting to look behind you afraid of what you'd see. "Aww c'mon now Hun turn around!" The certain male voice said. You shook your head and turned around slowly and tensely. There stood in front of you was a familiar lilic haired male. "B-Bonnie?!" You managed to choke out. Bonnie smirked as he took a step closer," Yours truly~" You stared at the lilic haired boy,"But how are y-you human?!" Bonnie looked up as he put a gloved hand into his chin," I actually don't know..." He looked back down at you ,"What's your name honey?" You looked at him and squeaked out," (Y-Yn) ( l-n)..." He pouted,"No need for the shyness, I won't hurt you.." You looked at Bonnie taking notice of his appearance. He had bright purple hair of course that was slightly spiked combed to the back, he had a red bow tie with a purple dress shirt, over that shirt was an unbuttoned black vest with a tail that went down to the back of his knee cap. ((You know those tails that are connected to the vest)) He also had black dress suit and black dress pants, sticking out his pants was a lilic, fluffy, bunny tail. He noticed you staring at him up and down when he let out a seductive chuckle," Like what you see~?" Your face responded by blushing darkly averting your eyes from him. He smirked and walk towards the desk jumping upon it, sitting down with his legs crossed. "So (Y-n)...what's a pretty girl such as yourself doing in a place like this?" He asked tilting his head a bit to the side causing his bunny ears to flop down. You giggled a bit and responded," Well I needed a job and this one was open so I thought it was a fine opportunity to take." Bonnie nodded,"Ok then." He smiled at you which caused you to blush. "D'aww someones blushing." Bonnie said catching your attention. "I am not!" You said glaring at Bonnie. He responded by sending a playful glare back at you. For the rest of your shift, you too talked about insignificant silly things and got along pretty well. Even the other animatronics came to talk and make themselves aquainted with you. While you were talking with Bonnie the 6 am bell rang signaling that your shift was over and that you had to leave. Bonnie sighed sadly and frowned. You noticed and hugged Bonnie,"don't worry Bonnie I'll be back tomorrow after all we're friends." He nodded as he watched you leave. "Friends... Why does that word bother me.." He pushed the thought away and walked back onstage taking his place waiting for the place to over flow with children.