3

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

"what was that?" shoko gestured, yuzuru rose a brow in confusion, "i saw you talking to that girl, do you know her?" she mimics, looking at yuzuru's hands, "no one, just a classmate

"what was that?" shoko gestured, yuzuru rose a brow in confusion, "i saw you talking to that girl, do you know her?" she mimics, looking at yuzuru's hands, "no one, just a classmate." yuzuru responds with her hands, shoko looked at her for a few seconds in silence before smirking.

"h..hey! what are you smirking at?!" she stammers, having trouble maintaining eye contact with her sister, shoko reads her lips before walking away unbothered. "...what the hell.." she let her head fall down, trying to process what just happened.

"morning (x)!" yui exclaimed in joy, entering the classroom, her usual smile plastered on her lips, "morning

"morning (x)!" yui exclaimed in joy, entering the classroom, her usual smile plastered on her lips, "morning..." she replies, looking off into space, "did you stay up late?" yui frowned, concerned for her friend's condition, "i stayed up late thinking about someone..." she yawned, stretching.

"is it yuzuru? jesus, the obsession you have for her is worrying me-" before yui could finish her sentence, (x) cleared her throat, "no, we talked yesterday." she announced, yui's eyes widen, "really? thats amazing!" yui clapped softly.

"yeah, uh, she found out where im working." (x) stated, "is that a bad thing?" yui tilted her head in confusion, "n.. no, not! but what if she comes in everyday and make fun of me?" she hyperventilates, "dont be stupid!" yui elbows her in the shoulder.

"yuzuru would never do that, silly. just think of the positive results!" yui reassured, patting (x)'s back, "i guess your right.." she sighs, looking over at yuzuru's direction, "anyway.. dont you think you should try to interact with her further, and then maybe you'll both be friends?" yui suggested, tilting her head.

"hmm.. your right, i should try anyway.." she pouts, clutching on her chest, "dont worry too much, (x)! you can do this!" yui gave her a thumbs up, in which (x) returned aswell, the homeroom teacher barged in and yui dashed to her seat.

"i guess i should try.."

she murmurs to herself, looking at yuzuru's sideview.