2

CHAPTER 2

"shoko, hurry up

"shoko, hurry up." yuzuru groaned at the pink haired woman who was slowly scanning a flower shop, the pink haired woman stared at yuzuru and gestured, "can we stop just for a few minutes?"

"okay." she nodded, shoko turned her heel to walk away, entering the flower shop, yuzuru groaned and followed in suit, once they both entered, the smell of flowers hit them.

shoko excitedly approaches the flowers, and grabs a vase of daisies, while yuzuru looked around in boredom.

her eyes landed on a girl behind the counter, a familiar girl- it was (x), "shoko, its already getting dark." yuzuru taps her shoulder, gesturing what she said, whilst tapping her foot impatiently, waiting for the girl. "who's that for anyway?" she questioned while using her hands to speak to her.

"its for shoyo.." she signaled, before blushing like a school girl, "of course.." yuzuru muttered out, fixating her gaze on (x) that was behind the counter.

meanwhile, the oblivious (x) scanned the area, watching the pink haired woman choose out flowers, her jaw almost drops when she sees the short woman besides her, she gulps the lump on her throat, "she's here?! well, i.. should i make my first move!?" she mumbles to herself, locking gaze with her.

"oh my god" she gasped when they accidentally made eye contact with eachother, she slapped a hand over her mouth, sitting down under the counter. "oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-" she babbled curses under her breath.

"hello?"

it was the voice coming from the girl she likes, yuzuru, she slowly stands up with a hand still placed over her mouth, cheeks flushed. "y-yes?" she stuttered, fixing a strand of her hair sticking out.

"how much does this cost?" the nonchalant girl questioned, placing the boquet of daisies on the counter, "u-uh, t..that.. costs 5$.." she stammered with her words, yuzuru looked at (x) suspiciously, she turned her head to look at the pink haired woman, opening her palm.

the pink haired woman places 5 dollars on the counter, (x) grew wary of both of them, were they dating?

she pursues her lips, grabbing the 5 dollars and placing it on the counter, shoko grabs the boquet of daisies, leaving the store, and leaving yuzuru alone with the (haircolor/ed) girl, "your into photography?" she solicited, tilting her head, "u-uh.. yeah!"

that was a lie, they both were already aware of that, yet yuzuru couldnt help but grow interested by her.

"uh, me too i guess.. i like it too, i take pictures of things." she commented, sucking the inside of her cheek, "thats awesome!" (x) responds, a smile crept on her lips. "bye i guess." yuzuru mumbled, before turning around to leave.

once the short black haired girl left, (x) was trying to process everything before placing her hands on her face, "d..did we just- talk to eachother?" she murmurs to herself in disbelief.

did that really happen?