𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟬𝟱

Start from the beginning

𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐉.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 1:04 pm 

"𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙎𝙃𝙃𝙃 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉'𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝘿𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘼𝙔𝙎!" aaron turned around and broke out into a big smile seeing ashanti right behind him.

"wassup?" he spoke as she walked right next to him. it was right after lunch and the students were given ten minutes to go to their lockers & stuff like that.

"broooo!" ashanti started, aaron just shook his head knowing she was gonna get ready to go on her rant, "lemme tell you something. so me and court leave class right?"

aaron nodded as she continued, "then we went to sola's class and that class has most of those niggas in it."

"including notti?"

"including notti."

now aaron was even more interested in whatever ashanti was about to tell him. 

"but i don't leave because..you knoooow." ashanti smiled, only a few selected people knew about ashanti's lil thing for jay, she wouldn't wanna know what would happen if everyone knew.

"anyways so we sat down and it's cool, then we was playing truth or dare." ashanti said, "this annoying ass nigga wanted to ask notti this stupid ass shit!" she clapped her hands as he furrowed his eyebrows wanting to know.

"dd said sum, 'what was the last promise you broke?' and ouuuuuu, aaron when i told you everyone went dead silent." 

aaron still ain't know, "why?"

ashanti side eyed aaron cause he's making her say it again, "last promise he broke was when he told me i was the only one he was with."

aaron pursed his lips, he was not expecting that, "ight, keep going."

"but everyone knew the answer but they dead wanted to hear him say it sooooo bad. literally 10 minutes later he finally says it then he storms out. like...." she rolls her eyes making aaron snicker, "damn that's craaazy."

"okay then just now i was at lunch and i wanted my sun chips so i asked edot to get me some since notti had them and i'm not speaking to him. but aaron," she paused and looked at him, "TELL ME WHY HE JUST WAS STARING AT ME SO HARD BRO! making a bitch uncomfortable, worda bro. and i looked at him once before.

aaron looks around to see people turning their heads and looking at ashanti due to her yelling, but she ain't care, if she's gonna tell a story she gon do allat extra stuff.

"so then edot's like, 'you not gon give me my chips?' then he looked back at him and gave him them, then watched as my cousin gave me them chips. as we should, fuck?"

"damn you just be with them niggas and don't acknowledge notti's existence at all?" aaron slightly raised his eyebrows as ashanti nodded, proud of herself, "yawp. shits easy too."

aaron smiled just watching her. he believes that he's been hiding the fact that he is deeply in love with ashanti veeeeeery well. ashanti only hasn't noticed due to everything that's been going on in her life + the fact that aaron sometimes be acting like he's her biggest opp.

but everyone else noticed. in fact, everyone thinks he's barely hiding it because of the way he looks at her. aaron looks at her like she's the only girl in the world, basically wit hearts in his eyes and everything.

he really just been watching her waiting for the moment where he'd tell her. but at the same time, he lowkey doesn't even want to. seeing all of her past relationships she's ranted to him about, it wasn't like aaron was gonna mess up and cheat— he was scared to. he didn't wanna make any mistakes with ashanti, he simply just wanted to give her the world, which was everything she deserved.