CHAPTER:3 TINE... WILL YOU CORPORATE WITH ME ?

Începe de la început

Suddenly he falls on his knees. He was little crying.

I was frozen... I really don't know what's going on..

"Sarawat...get up... I... I will corporate... but remember one thing...it's just a contract... I don't trust you.. I just agreed not because of your fake crying and apologize. I just wanna get some evidence.. that's all."
I said steadily.

"I don't compel you to trust me Tine.. you will trust me and understand me eventually. I know I was wrong.. but I have certain reasons.... and when time arrive... I will explain you everything..." Sarawat said and get up.

"Okay then... you should leave now... I want to be alone sometimes.." I said.

"Tine, you agreed to corporate with me. So you should come with me to my house. I will look after you." Sarawat said.

"Hey Sarawat... I just agreed for professional matters...why are you taking me to your home?"

"Don't overthink Tine...you are not safe...so I'm asking.. move to my place.. after the case over... you can go back to your home." Sarawat said.

I was little awkward... I feel everything is going too fast... I don't trust him... how can I believe him... what if he's planning to kill me along with Pam?? What if he's playing around me??

But if he wants to kill me....he wouldn't save me. .....

"Tine..what are you thinking about ? Are you still afraid to come with me..?"

"Who's afraid to come with you? I'm brave... And I want a full explanation within one week...along with proof.....I only stay at your place for one week."
I said.. hiding my awkwardness.

"First... you should get complete rest.... and safety is important... after that we can talk about these...."

"I have to inform to my friends.. about coming to your house"

"You can Tine....so shall we leave??"

"Yeah.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Every second with Sarawat feel like hell for me... because I can't control myself..... when I entered to his car... I remembered the early time....where we used to go long drives.... he's using the same car.... and his car was filled with his scent.... which makes me dizzy.. I feel like sleeping... but I don't trust him...so I managed not to sleep.

When I reached... I saw a middle aged lady .. who's exactly looking like Sarawat.. and his house was a huge mansion.

"That's my mom , Tine....we both live here alone in this house." Sarawat said... like reading my mind.

"Okay okay... but your mom was at abroad nah..?"

"She came back... and settled here with me... because I was alone.."

I feel something sad in his words... I feel pity of him.

I get out from the car. His mother came to me and helped me to walk.. Sarawat was also helping me.

"Ohh boy...you got hurt badly huh....what a pity..... your sweet face got injured....." Sarawat's mother says.

Sarawat was looking at me... and that stare feel like soo deep in my heart.

"I'm alright... Mrs..."

"Don't call me like that kid... just call me mom.. and I love you soo much dear..."  Sarawat's mom said.

I feel little imotional when I heard that...

"He's an orphan...mom... and care him nicely mom." Sarawat said.

"So what... I will be his mom...you can call me mom from today onwards... okay dear...."

"Okay mom.." I feel so good when I heard that...

"Tine... that's your room...you just go and relax..." Sarawat said...

"Okay.." I just said good night to his mom and left..

I feel his mom was soo sweet and active.. she's so nice to me.....

wait...did she knows me earlier???????????????.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.......

______________________________________

AN: Hello everyone..... long time no see..... I was in a break... and I'm back with another new chapter.... I'm so sorry because I was too late..... but I will try to post next chapters soon....

Hope you all doing well 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Like and support me ♥️♥️

Tell your suggestions and feedback 🥰💙💌

Lots of love 💕

Author 😇.