Were the chances really low?

Jack's POV:

"Jack? Are you sure you weren't imagining your encounter?" Jamie ask from beside me, no longer a child but an 18 year old teen.

"I'm positive, plus Pitch even said he saw him!" I shout, annoyed by the amount of times I've been asked that question.

"That's what you've been saying for the past 6 hours Jack." Cupcake says from behind me. Me, Sandy, and Tooth split up as we flew. Pitch and East were on the ground, Pitch checking from shadow to shadow while East watched the teens who ended up joining us. Well, I am flying, just landing on roofs to look around. Where are you Peter.

I freeze, tensing up as I feel a vibration in my pocket. I pull out my phone seeing Pitch message in the group chat North made.

"Meet up st **** *****." I glare at the message before deciding to go, but the moment I arrive I hear people shouting and I see Pitch strangling....the air? Is...Pitch strangling air? Maybe I should cut the guy some slack if he's this delusional right now...

"Jack, what's going on?" I look behind me to see Tooth and Sandy.

"I honestly don't know. I think Pitch is in desperate need of coffee." I say with a laugh. Tooth's expression turns into one of concern before flying over to Pitch and placing a hand on his shoulder. Pitch looks to Tooth before pulling something out of the shadow of a street lamp. It turned out to be a shadow.

"Great to see you can make it. This little sh-..." Pitch says between gritted teeth before continuing once he gets a better hold on the shadow. "He was following me, turns out to be Jack's friend we went on a goose chase to find."

"Why is this shadow....um...." Tooth trails off trying to look for the right words.

"Solid? That's a great question, it takes alot of energy to get a solidified shadow to manifest, most just appear on the things instead of actually existing in the same space as us which is why I wanted to find this 'Peter Pan' person but the only thing I was able to get about him was his name and alot of pointless hide and seek games with this." Pitch says with disgust. The shadow appears to be laughing as it tries using its foot to push away from Pitch.

"WINTER FAIRY!" I jump at the familiar english accent before twisting around to meet the face belonging to the voice.

"Pete..r?" I say, sounding way to shocked/unsure. The boy before me just gives a playful laugh as the shadow returns to him after Pitch's grip loosened. (Clearly just as shocked as I am.)

"That's my name! Oh, and Peri says to pass this to you! She made it herself." Peter says handing me a....snowflake?

"What is this?"

"What do you mean? Are you just as dumb as you are wingless? It's a snowflake." I give him my best "wtf" face.

"I can see that, and for the last time I'm not 'wingless' I just don't have wings and I'm not a winter fairy I'm a guardian." I say as Peter gives the look of a confused dog as his green eyes narrow at me.

"Winter fairy." He says.

"Guardian." I correct.

"Winter.fairy." He repeats.

"Guard.i.an." I repeat, dragging out the word.

"Win.ter. fair.y." He says, dragging out the words just as I did.

"Winter fairy." I say, intending to throw him off.

"Glad we could agree." He says with a winning smile as he sits criss-cross in the air. He can fly?

"That's-I didn't-I'm not-...forget it." I say, annoyed.

"PAN!" The teens, Guardians, and I all jump at the sudden shout and turn to see a boy with semi-long raven hair with red stripes, and brown eyes, running towards us.

(IDK if anyone has watched the Pan movie but here's Rufio. UwU)

"Rufio?"

"Rufio?"

"Pan, there's people at Neverland. A group of them, Felix said to get you."

"Hook?"

"No they looked....noble? They're armed and from the looks of it, not stopping by to just have a chat."

"...."

"What do we do?"

"What else? We start the game." Peter's bright green eyes appear to have darkened as they flicker with a hint of playfulness. Rufio grins, though the grin seems to have the same darkness as Pan's eyes.

"Game?" I ask, confusion evident.

"Game. Though the last person that played....didn't last long. He cheated." Peter says as Rufio leaves.

"That-"

"Well I best get going, it's been awhile since someone decided to come to Neverland." Peter says, "standing" from his "sitting" position, mid-flight, and starting to leave before stopping and meeting Jack's eyes. "And Jack?"

"Uh-yeah?"

"I won't forget you. That's a promise"