𝟬𝟭𝟭, nothing is perfect for eternity

Start from the beginning

Eden put her bag down on the desk, then leaned over to lift the window, letting the air in. "What are you doing here?" She asked without further ado, but he was concentrating on looking both ways, afraid that someone would come out of nowhere. But his eyes finally landed on Eden's insistent ones.

           He gave cute eyes, making her frown. "Hey. . ." Eden tilted her head to the side, not daring to speak until he explained his arrival. "Can— Can you let me in? The police are on my ass."

          She didn't have time to respond, her eyes widening as John B stepped through the window, clutching his left hip. Eden stared at him with confusion, seeing the wounds on his arms as well as the blood staining his peach pink t-shirt. "Did you. . . Do this to yourself while trying to climb up to my father's office on a ladder, or while running from the cops?"

          A groan of pain came from between his teeth, his hand still on the wound. "A bit of both."

          "Wow." She sighed ironically, closing the window again. "You are not Tom Cruise."

          It was his turn to frown, sitting down on the couch that was set up in the back of the room. "Who?"

          Eden raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Okay. . . Your knowledge of cinema is very low." He just stood there, the same expression on his face. "Tom Cruise is the guy who does crazy stuff in his movies."

          "Movies. You have your answer why I'm not a pro. It's movies, his stuff. I am in real life."

          She looked up at the white ceiling at his response, rolling her eyes, a sneer on her lips, then headed for the next bathroom to fetch the first aid kit. When she returned, John B was rummaging through the box where Denmark Tanny's picture was lying around. Her eyes went down to the wounds, and she started to move towards him, not wanting to be mesmerized by his perfect torso anymore.

"C'mon, dude." She snapped him out of his thoughts, gently tapping his shoulder.

John B opened his eyes wide, going to sit on the sofa. Anguish grew on him as he saw the alcohol to clean the wound. "Wait. Are you sure you know how to do this?"

Eden shrugged with amusement in her eyes. "Nope. We'll find out together."

"Cool. . ." He hummed in concern.

She poured the alcohol on a small cotton ball, and her eyes turned to him. His Adam's apple popped out a little as his head fell back, his eyes closed. "Okay. Get your t-shirt up. I'm going in—"

John B opened his eyes again, about to stop her. "I should put something in—"

"Now."

A loud male scream came out of his mouth, then the alcohol stinged on his wound, the burn of the product spreading through his body.

Eden put her hand with strength and determination on his lips, making him shut up. "Dude! Don't make a sound, my mother is here."

"Sorry, but you didn't tell me the count to three."

She giggled, not serious seeing him react like that. "Oh, my bad. I didn't know you still needed my famous count to three."