𝟬𝟬𝟵, not dead just confused

Start from the beginning

          He nodded to himself. "I think you're pretty drunk, Ed'."

          "Don't call me 'Ed', we're not friends, JB. I'm no one to you, all right?" He padlocked his brown eyes into hers, still holding her waist. "And I'm not pretty drunk, I'm just pretty, okay?"

           "Yeah, yeah." He sighed, leaning down to pick up her high heels from the floor. "Get in the car. I'll take you to the Chateau."

           "What? No. No, no, no." She said, shaking her head. "I have very important things to do. I have to listen to Taylor Swift, watch a Pretty Little Liars' episode. I also have to cook. Oh, yeah! I want to bake cookies with smiley faces on them." She concluded, putting on a childish smile.

          He rolled his eyes, putting the high heels in the car before turning back to Eden. "You'll do that another day when you're in better shape, okay?"

           "Um. . . Let me think." She pretended to think, scratching her forehead, but only ended up shrugging. "Nope."

          He took two steps towards her, then leaned into her ear. "That wasn't a question." She pouted before feeling an arm pass behind her back, and the other under her legs, then two seconds later she no longer touched the ground.

          She growled, "John B, that's not cool. I need— Oh, wait! My bottle of vodka. That's what I ne—"

          "You don't fucking need it right now, Eden. You're drunk." He cut her off, depositing her in the passenger seat, watching her face. When she was seated, she crossed her arms, still wearing the same pout as John B put the seat belt around her waist. "You're cute when you're not being unpleasant."

          A smile crept across her face as she fiddled with the belt. "Aw. I'll remember that."

          "Nah, you won't. That's why I'm telling you now or you'll be bothering me with this for years." Her lips fell down like the rest of her body. John B gave her a wink, and walked around the car to land in the driver's seat.

          Eden allowed herself to place her feet on the dashboard of the car, giving John B an arrogant smile. He rolled his eyes, but they remained stuck on the red marks on her left arm, making him frown. A thousand and one questions passed between his brain, but the only one was who had done this to her?

          But he remained silent. He didn't dare raise the subject, knowing that Eden was going to get angry and reject him, then surely jump out of the car to avoid the question.

          As for Eden, her eyes seemed to close just by seeing a little light. Her feet were all dirty from walking barefoot, her throat was itchy from the alcohol, and shivers ran through her body until she gritted her teeth slightly. She looked into the Twinkie, until she saw John B's shirt on the seat just behind her. She took it at once and put it on her shoulders, smelling the smell of his cologne. She let her head fall to the left, falling just a little on John B's shoulder. She didn't even realize what was happening when her eyes touched the blackness, engulfing her in sleep.

The evening streetlights illuminated the Twinkie, making John B see the mascara that had run down Eden's cheeks. It was the first time in a long time that he saw her cry. Well, not really cry, but he had proof. He knew something was wrong, something had gone wrong. But unfortunately, John B was no longer the one Eden told everything to.