Chapter 1

It was around 8am when Louis and Harry's alarm clock went off. Harry woke up to it and turned it off as his husband groaned. "Lou get up, we have to get ready for Niall's wedding" Harry said as he got up and grabbed his dressing gown to get the kids up. Harry woke Lucas up first before going to wake Lucy up and check how she was feeling that day. Luckily Lucy felt fine as the girl had a very weak immune system and a very sensitive stomach. They all got ready for the day.

Emily woke up before her alarm and beamed as she's excited that her sister is getting married. She kissed Liam. Liam beamed and kissed his wife before excitedly going to get Missy and Natalie up as Emily got in the shower.

Tommy woke up excitedly and ran into his parents room and jumped on their bed as Zayn groaned and Mya got up.

Niall woke up excitedly because he was getting married today. Chloe woke up in her old bedroom at her mothers house, she stayed over there the night before because the bride and groom aren't allowed to see each other until the ceremony.

She woke up to her mother calling her and telling her to get ready for her big day, "I can't believe today's the day I get married to the love of my life!" She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do her thing and went to the kitchen to have a small snack. Her mum helped with her makeup and hair seeing as she wasn't getting into her dress until they get to the church, "you look beautiful honey" Emily's mum said. "thank you, mother." Emily said. A little while later they went out the door and were on their way to the church, they got there and headed to the back where she will be putting her dress on and saw her sister and everyone else. "Hi everyone, so glad you could make it!" Chloe beamed at everyone still not seeing her husband to be Niall as it was bad luck.

Missy and Natalie ran up and hugged their aunt, they were excited she was getting married and were bridesmaids along with Lucy. Emily stood next to them proud, Lucy smiled as she went and hugged Chloe. "You look amazing." Chloe told the three girls before pulling Lucy aside. "you feeling ok?" she asked the girl. "I'm feeling alright" she reassured her aunt. Even though she wasn't her real aunt they called them aunt and uncle as they all felt like one big family.

Harry and Louis had sat down with Zayn and Mya as Lucas sat next to Tommy. Liam had gone to help Niall finish getting ready who was a nervous ball. "Ni you're going to do amazing, you truly will be my brother-in-law now" Liam said. "is this how you felt on your wedding day?" Niall asked. of course I did, everybody feels that way but it's ok you'll do great" Liam replied. "thanks Liam" niall said.

Meanwhile, on the other side, the girls have finished putting Chloe's dress on and helped put her veil on too and everyone had tears coming down slowly. "oh please no tears, you'll get me started and I don't want to ruin my makeup so soon" Chloe chuckled.

Everyone got into place to start the ceremony and the music started playing. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen got paired up and started walking down the aisle slowly followed by the bride herself. Niall looked up and had tears going down his face, Chloe is the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

Theo, Niall's nephew, brought the rings for the both of them. Emily had tears in her eyes as her sister was marrying the love of her life and Niall was becoming her brother-in-law. Liam held his wife's arms as they listened to Niall and Chloe exchange their vows together. Chloe and Niall exchanged rings and everyone cheered as the new bride and groom kissed each other.

At the wedding party Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis had sung a song they made for the newlywed couple. It wasn't long before niall joined the four boys and they were singing songs from one direction days. This got them thinking of getting the band together again.

Niall and Chloe left the church and were on their way to the airport for the honeymoon, bags packed beforehand. Everyone said goodbye and to have fun.

It's been a week and the newlywed couple were coming home, the former bandmates and their families are at the gate waiting for them to arrive. The couple went to baggage claim and collected their bags at baggage claim before coming through the gates and seeing all their friends and family. Not too long later the kids saw the couple enter the airport and ran up to them greeting them with hugs, "uncle Niall, aunt Chloe we missed you!" they all said. "we missed you guys too!" the couple said together.

When they were done it was the adults turn to say hello. "Hey guys, how did it go?" Mya asked, "it was amazing and so beautiful, I loved it!" Chloe said. "Yeah, we enjoyed our time there" said Niall. Chloe said she was hungry because the airplane food wasn't enough and everyone agreed.

They headed out and went to a restaurant so they could catch up with things. Niall and Chloe had a surprise for everyone and they would tell them when they got there and had their food. Everyone was sat with food in front of them, "Before we begin Niall and I have something to say" "right, we missed you guys so Chloe and I booked all of us a holiday trip for 6 weeks, we leave in 2 days which gives us time to pack and Chloe and I time to rest" Niall said.

Everyone beamed at this, Lucy was excited but she also tensed up knowing she won't be good with the journey. Lucas saw the worried look on his twin's face and went up to her and asked if she was alright, "I'm alright Lucas" Lucy said. "alright sis" Lucas replied. Once everyone was done they paid the check and they all headed home to rest and pack.