Chapter V : Dating

||Quackity's POV||

"y/n?Y/N!" she wasn't listenning, what is she even doing, i took her phone away" alex give me back my phone" she said i sadi no ofc, so i started reading "he's hot-, well i know thank u. oooo someone called y/n jut liked it and let's see...'he sure is'?, ohohohohoooo explanations pleasee!" i was blushing as hell i tried to hide it ofc, does she like me? should i ask? am i illusiating? no no there's no way "hermosa?" i asked her as she hid into her blanket not saying a word "ALEX THAT'S NOT HELPING" she yelled "i was wondering y/n? are like um- idk- do u like me?" i was dead of red, she pulled out her head out of the blanket "yea i do yk u r my bestfriend-" i cut her out "y/n yk what am talking about" i looked at her straight in the eyes, she had pretty eyes, "do u y/n?" i looked at her and she yelled"DO I ALEX, DO I?".wait- wait wait wait wait, she does? "u do...?" i asked still shoked "do i like u? yes! do i love u? yes! am i obsessed with u? yes! do i want u? yes!" she said, i felt happy soo happy, i was about to talk but she cut me "ik that u don't like me back alex, i didn't want u to find out like this anyways, this is bad, i'll be leaving" she looked sad "y/n wait-" i pulled her back and putted my lips on hers i got all my love for her in that kiss, love and passion, she kissed back, and pull out for air "you-" she said "y/n l/n i love u so much, am also obsessed with u. will u be my gf?".

||Y/N's POV||

i was about to leave but he stoppedme, pulled me back and all i remember are his lips in sync with mine, my eyes were wide open, i was shocked i had so many questions, but i wouldn't say no to this moment, i'll enjoy it, i shared my love through it all my questions have been wating to be asked but all i said was "you-" i didn't find my words, is it because am so happy? "y/n l/n i love u so much, am also obsessed with u. will u be my gf?" OMG did he really just ask me to be- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA okay okay y/n chill out girl, chill out "I would love to be your gf!!" i said with exitment, he pulled me into a hug, it was warm, it felt secured, i felt loved, cared about and i was with the person i really love, wouldn't get better. " hey can i tweet about it?" alex asked pulling his phone "i have an idea u can tweet about it but don't say it's me ykk- mysteriess"i laughed and he joined "alrr sure"

Quackity•@Quackity. 2mins ago

Yooo I just got a gf I'm better
200k likes 123k comments 20k repost 14k share 1M views
GeorgeNootFound•@GeorgeNootFound. 23secs ago
No you did not

TommyInnit•@tommyinnit.1min ago
YOOOO BIG Q IS A GROWN ASS

WilburSoot•@wilbursoot.2mins ago
Quackity we need to meet.

"your friends are-freaking out" I let out a small chuckle and hugged Alex "you don't know how much I wanted this" I said, I was I love and I knew that "I wanted it more than you think I do" he said those words and kissed my forehead "what do couples do" I asked confused "how should I know" we looked at each other for a second "let's play roblox OMG I LOVE YOU" wa said in sync then burst out laughing as we both played roblox "Alex wtf is that avatar..." I said holding my laugh "wdym wtf is that avatar? It's sexy" he said with a proud tone, time flew while we played roblox and had so much fun. "*yawns* I'm tired.." I closed my eyes and yawned again. "me too.." I got up an jumped on the bed and closed my eyes, then I felt a small touch m and hands wrap around me, I turned around I placed a soft kiss on his lips "someone is blushing hard" I chuckled "no I'm not!" "yes you are." I placed my haid on his chest and fell deaply asleep.

Author's note
Sorry for the late update I was really busy with school and stuff thank u everyone for reading, voting and adding it to your list if you want any person/fictional character fanfiction just ask for it I'll make it after I finish this one :) oh 1023 word