Chapter III : The Stream

||Quackity's POV||

karl huh? why am i felling madness, i feel kinda betrayed.. is this what jealousy feels like. Man fuck this shit i really did fall for her... but what if she'll fall for karl or maybe she's falling for karl or already fell for him. ugh this is annoying. "Alex? did i say something wrong you don't look alright.." ofc i can't tell her "oh no it's not your fault i just remembered my dog's death"DOG'S DEATH? IS THAT THE BETTER EXCUSE ALEX?is she even believing it "oh am sorry for that.." oh she actually did "oh no no it's okay. we were talking about random things and the doorbell rang "must be the boys, wait i'll open the door"i said while getting up, "sure!!" she said exited, propably for karl. TSK, i went to open the door and just acted like nothing happened and i opened the dooe "YOOOO" i said hiding my sadness "EYOO BIG Q" yelled tommy giving me a hug, "QUACKITYYYY" ran george to me and gave a hug too "SUP QUACKITY" said karl with a big smile and ran at me like a child, i can't get mad at him, he's my bestfriend,"i smiled at them and let them in.

||Y/N's POV||

I was sitting on the pillows and i saw a quackity plushie, it wass soo cute and smol, so i just took it and hugged until i heard footsteps coming closer so smashed it away, sorry smol alex."oh quackity i didn't know u have a guest" said a british familiar accent "WOMAN" yelled another british boy "hey-" i waved with a smile not really knowing what to say, BUT OMG , okay okay breath in, breath out "so you r george" i pointed at the dark brown-ish boy"yep that's me!"he said exited "and you r Tommy!" i said with exitment cuz tommy was my second favorite streamer "THAT'S ME WOMAN" he said while yelling "i like you big man" i said letting out a slight laugh "SHE CALLED ME A BIG MAN! I AM THE KING"he said but i corrected him" nah u r only a big man, quackity's the king here"i giggled, and i looked to see karl smiling "karl?"i said "ye that's mee" he answered, i felt so happy my favorite streamers with me in the same room "you r my comfort stremer!" i said smiling "glad to hear that! so u didn't tell us about yourslef"i knew i forgot a shit here "oh ye sorry, i'm y/n and i'm old enough, and am here for the sleepover!"i hope they won't be mad bcz am here "so you are quackity's girlfriend?" i felt like the reddest tomato and the hottest coffee "n-no no am not"i said, damn it i didn't find my words.."not yet-"added george- "shut up george" said quackity from the other side of the room "we're going to start the stream, so everyone sit down"i was sitting between karl and alex, so we started the stream,"HELLOO CHAT!HOW'S IT GOINGGG!!"yelled alex "HELLO" said tommy then george "heyyyy!"added karl. and i just aved to the camera as it's my first time live, "so chat the special person is her" he said pointing at me "intorduce yourselfff"added alex, "hi quackity's chat! I'm y/n! and no am not quackity's girlfriend,nor his wife or sister, i am single for fuck's sake" i added while reading the 'y/n x karl?' and the 'george x y/n' and them shipping me with every boy in this damn room, and everyone bursts into laughter. we talked with chat for a chile then decided to play some truth or dare "oh hell i hate this game" i sighed, "quackity do u have some monster?"asked karl out of nowhere "nope karl sorry" answered alex "awh-"said karl while looking down "ayy karl i have lots of monster in my bag get whatever u want from there"and i pointed at my bag "yeeeyyyy lesgoo"he shouted happily "he grabbed one  "alex this girl's amazing!" i looked at the one he chose "yo that's my favorite!" i said "NO WAY it's my favorite one toooo" and we laughed together "ama go to the toilet for a bit" said alex while getting up and he left the room "and i'll go get more snacks" added george with a bright smile on his face. and i started answering the chat with tommy while the 2 boys were out of the room and karl was into his monster.

||Quackity's POV||

I got so mad, karl and y/n laughing together.. yes i was jealous. i couldn't see them together more than this so i just got up and went to the bathroom to calm down i heard footsteps getting closer, it was George "hey man you good there?" asked me george "yea yea i'm fine" i answered, and i was NOT fine " you're lying, you like her don't you?"the question shocked me, is that obvious? "no? why would i maybe karl does-"i said with a small mad tone "you do like her, and you r jealous of karl even when u know karl loves sapnap?" dang it, how stupid i am, i forgot "i forgot about that jealousy got me, and promise me george that you won't tell anyone, please"i looked down waiting for his answer "ofc man anything for this man in love" he laughed a slight lagh then added "let's get back now" "okay i said and we walked back to the stream room. "OKAY NOW, BIG Q"said tommy and everyone looked at me "TRUTH OR DARE" he added "uhh, truth i guess?"i said and i knew i would regret it "well well well big Q, did anyone get ur heart?"and here we go again "what was that stupid way of asking tommy" added y/n with a laugh "yes someone did, next" i answered trying to change the subject, i was reading the chat and they were all spamming 'who' and 'what' some of them even asked if it was y/n but i tried to ignore 'em. time passed and we all ate snacks drank some monster and chit chatted a lil bit then i felt my shoulder gettin heavier, i looked to see what it was and it was y/n, she fell asleep on me, she lookeed like an angel, she was cute, i leet out a slight smile then look at the camera, <ell as u can see chat y/n fell asleep, she must've been tired so i think this will be the end guys and yea we'll see you in the next stream! byee" and i waved to the chat so did the boys and i ended the stream " that was a long hell ass stream" i saighted and leaned down making y/n fall on my chest and she rubbed her arms around me and i felt butterflies all around my stomach  " OooOooO mr lover man" said karl "wdym?"i asked acting dumb "man it's obvious that you love her we all know that exept her" added tommy "okay shhh or you'll wake her up"i said lowering my voice and shutting them up. yes Mrs.y/n i fell in love with you.

hope you guys liked this chapter and didn't find it too long wait for the next chapter tomorrow <3 1208 words