4 . Unmela oru kannu 👀 Nee dha en moraponnu 🦋💜

Vaangoooo

----------------------------------------------

Ashwin who was lazily roaming around his house was startled by the calling bell at past 11.00 in the morning.

It has been three days after their shoot. From the day they United, they used to speak everyday through calls and some occasional meets occurs apart from their shoot. But for the past two days they haven't spoken a word as Sivaangi has gone for an album shoot to Bangalore. He was missing her very badly. She will be returning after two more days. Even coming out from his house and this 7 years, he didn't miss her this much.

He opened the door to see a girl who was hiding her face by keeping a box of chocolates in front of her face. She slowly moved it to make Ashwin stuck in happiness. It revealed a stunning Sivaangi who was in a cute frock.

 It revealed a stunning Sivaangi who was in a cute frock

Ashwin : Chellakuttiiiiiiiiiiii

Ashwin hugged her by waist and lifted her and placed her inside the house. He was wearing a black vest and shorts which reached just above his knees. Ashwin left her and closed the door while Sivaangi throwed the chocolate box in the nearby sofa and jumped on the back of Ashwin while he who didn't expect this stumbed a bit but caught her and she wrapped her hands around his neck and legs around his waist from behind.

Ashwin : Hey kundhaani. Ennadi thingura ? First uh lam dhamma thundu irundha.. adhanaala easy ah thookiruven.. ippo indha ganam ganakkura.

She didn't weigh that much as Ashwin said. But our mannan will never miss a chance to tease his moraiponnu.

Sivaangi : Adhella na evlo weight aanalum nee thookanum.. vera option eh illa.

Ashwin : Mm vera vali..

Unmela oru kannu
Nee dha en moraponnu

Matching their situation this song played in the TV while Ashwin swayed to his left and right with Sivaangi on his back while they both giggled and Ashwin caught hold of her hand in one hand and one leg in another hand. It was their routine. Sivaangi loves to hang on his back.

Author : Ada vera edhuvum illa pa.. uppumootaiya dha apdi sonnen 😂

Whenever she sees Ashwin on vacations, she used to jump on him while Ashwin too enjoyed it. They don't know what is between them. But they know that they are not just cousins. They don't want to find a name for their bond and confuse it instead they want this magic between them to be forever.

Ashwin dropped her on the sofa and sat beside her and stretched his arms. Sivaangi wrapped her hands around his neck sitting on his left and pressed her cheeks on his grinning. Ashwin chuckled slightly and patted her cheeks.

This position

This position. Ignore Pugazh's reaction 😂

Ashwin : Ennadi paasam pongi valiyudhu..

Sivaangi left Ashwin and pouted at him adorably.

Sivaangi : Po mama. Na unna evlo miss pannen theriyuma ?

Ashwin : Seri di chellakutti Naanum dha unna romba miss pannen. Aama innum two days aagum nu sonna.. ippove vanta.

Sivaangi (grinning) : Chumma unna surprise pannalam nu dha.. surprise aaitiya ?

Ashwin : Mm mm.. romba surprise aaiten 😂 Kd fellow..

Sivaangi : Mama (pouts again)

Ashwin : Enna ma ? (pinched her both cheeks)

Sivaangi : Pasikkudhu.

Ashwin : Achoooo.. seri vaa maggi irukku sapdalam..

Sivaangi : Nee samachiya ? (widening her eyes with a little fear)

Ashwin : Chi chi.. Mugen vandhurundhan.. nethu Inga dha stay pannan.. Avan samaichan..

Sivaangi (sighed in relief) : Ohhhhh.. nee samaichurundha na rendu vaarathukku hospital la dha kedakkanum.

Ashwin glared her playfully and tickled her lightly making her laugh..

Ashwin : Koluppu di unakku..

Sivaangi : Mama vidu.

Ashwin left her but she was still laughing. When she arched back and laughed, Ashwin caught her securely and admired her laughing wholeheartedly. How much he have missed her carefree laughs, adorable pouts, naughty antics and her childish nature ? How could he stay away from his Kutty ma this long ? He don't have answers for this. These 7 years were no lesser than a hell. When finally her laughter died, she saw him looking at her with more admiration. How much she missed his presence and admiring looks ?

They smiled at eachother and went to kitchen. After smelling the aroma of Maggi she couldn't hold back. She tried to sit on the kitchen counter but couldn't because of her vertical distance. She pouted while Ashwin laughed walking towards her and lifted her by holding her waist on either sides and placed her on the slab while she holded his shoulders for support. She comfortably sat on the counter and he gave her a plate of Maggi after heating it and she moaned to its taste.

Sivaangi : Aiyyo Mugen anna kaipakkuvame thani.. vera level pa..

Ashwin smiled and pulled the plate from her and started feeding her with his own hands while she too fed him in between. She was talking, talking and talking while eating and Ashwin patiently listened to her like a father listens to his daughter's ramblings after coming from school. The chatterbox Ashwin will be silent only to hear her talks. He simultaneously fed her while listening to her. They have a lot to talk. They were away from eachother for fucking 7 years and obviously they will have a lot to talk.

After eating and washing the plates, they settled on the hall ready to watch a movie.

Ashwin : Enna movie paakalam ?

Sivaangi : Don paapoma ? (excitedly)

Ashwin : Un padama.. paakalame... (he was happy to watch her movie with her)

Sivaangi : En padam illa. Adhu Siva na padam.

Ashwin : Nee nadichurukka la.. appo adhu un padamum dha..

He played the movie while Sivaangi comfortably layed on Ashwin's lap and he caressed her hair. Both got involved in the movie while the time flew. They spend their day watching movie and
talking about their old memories.

To be continued 🪄

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update..

Very hectic schedule....
See you guys in next update..

Tataaaaaaa ❤️