part 1

hi, guys, I am back with the first part of this story

so let's start

______________________________________________

the scene start where shaurya overtake that bus in which preeta and rajveer was going to mumbai.

from there a  another bus was also going in which two girls was sitting

girl1:-lagta hai race kr rhe h ?? lekin iss wakt ??

girl2:-yeh highway hai payal ?? in raheez logo ka playground nhi h .. kisi ka accident bhi ho sakta hai ... hame rokna padega.

driver diverted the bus to other side to avoid any accident but unfrotunatelly bus got imbalanced and went toward valley ...and some fire started from the bus

for there good luck there are less members in that bus ,, both of girls tries to save as much as they can do ...

when rajveer get conscious ,, he get shocked to see people trying to climb from vallay ...suddenly bus went down even more .. 

rajveer helped a small girl to climb

girl:-uncle,, waha bus me ek didi atak gyi hai,, unhone mujhe bachaya hai par khud bus me atak gyi plzz unki help kro na uncle.

rajveer sees the bus side ,,,half of the alredy caught the fire,,,immideately he tied a rope to his waist and jump towards the bus ,,,other side payal and some people caught the rope and tied it on there bus other side ,,,the people who are saved ,,they was holding the rope tightly ...

rajveer wents to that girl and forwareded his hand to nyra(yes the girl is nyra) he saw that girl was closing her eyes in fears by holding a branch of tree.

rajveer(to her):- ap dariye mat ,,, i will help you.

hearing his words nyra open her eyes but due to darkness ,, they can't able to see face of each other ,,, but they can see eachothers eyes.

but she saw downside and got panicked 

karan:-app niche math dekhiye,, just look at me agar ,,dar lge to gherhi sans lijiye.

hearing his word in nyra's mind strike something.

nyra(in panicking voice):- mujhe........mujhe height se dar lagta h ... i know ki sabko lagta h,,,, lekin....lekin mujhe kuch jyada hi lagta h.

hearing these sentances something strikes in rajveer's mind also.

she caught his hand and now they was just staring into eachothers eyes.

suddenly bus fell down and brusted ,,,due to that sound nyra got sacared and hugged rajveer.

in the fire lights everyone can see them and pulled them to upside.while travelling thay both was having an eye lock this time preeta also notices.

rajveer:-are you ok.

nyra:-yes i am fine thanks for helping.

preeta comes there and hug rajveer.

preeta:-rajveer to thik to h na.

rajveer:-ha masi me bilkul thik hu.

nyra:-mam mene bus driver se baat kr li h vo apko city hospital paucha denge.

 preeta:-thanks.

________________

so thats it for today guys ,,,i hope you like it.

the connection btw them ,,,that will reavel in next chapter

please do vote, comment ,, and also your valuable suggestions ,,,and any ideas ,,any moments if you want to see ,,,please let me know ,,i will try to write on that ..

thank you very much for reading