"Ha! I thought I could hear the music! I wanna watch too! Movie party, movie party!" She says excitedly, jumping onto the bed and wrestling you for some of the blanket.

"Crazy ass..." You hear Dabi mutter as he shakes his head, flicking ash out of the window.

You ignore it, because you probably weren't meant to hear it.
You unwrap yourself in the blanket so that Toga can have some, and she cuddles up close next to you, giggling all the while, nuzzling her soft cheek against your own.
At first, being so close to Toga is a little jarring, you still weren't one hundred percent comfortable with her yet, finding her a little hard to read and erratic. But you soon warm up to her embrace, cuddling into her shoulder as you watch the movie.
She's warm, but more of a comfortable warm than Dabi's heat, and she smells nice. Like flowers if you ignore the slight metallic hint you catch from time to time.

"Don't get too comfortable, Star's goin' to bed after this." Dabi informs her from the windowsill.

"Can't I stay here tonight?" You ask, really feeling the need for company tonight.

You kept thinking about what Giran said, and now you were wondering what timber was and why Jin had gotten so angry at Imasuji for saying what he said.
You were convinced you were being a burden by existing again, and you just needed to be sure that Dabi wasn't going to leave you.
Dabi gives you a conflicted glance, turning his head to blow smoke out of the window.

"Alright. Sure, doll."

"Whaaat? No fair! I wanna sleep over too!" Toga whines.

"Hell nah." Dabi snorts, smoke leaving his nose like a dragon. "Me and Star like ta starfish. How'd ya think she got her name?"

Toga huffs, a frown settling over her features for a half second before Haku comes on the screen again and her face softens once more.
She leaves the door wide open, and suddenly, Shigaraki's in the room too, scratching angrily at his neck as he looks over every person in the space.
Dabi freezes at first, as though he was caught doing something he wasn't meant to be doing, but you catch him shrug a little to himself and take another drag of his cigarette.

"I told you not to do that again." Shigaraki snaps at Dabi.

"Musta slipped my mind." Dabi replies in a bored manner, flicking ash onto the floor in a way that definitely doesn't look accidental.

The two stare at each other for a second, and you try to focus on the film instead of the impending conflict that was about to occur.
Unfortunately for you though, you automatically pick up on everything happening around you without really meaning to. You'd learned to do that pretty young after spacing out for a second and nearly having a glass bottle thrown at you because mom ducked out of the way.

So when Shigaraki's eyes roll to where you and Toga are, and then move straight back to looking at Dabi as he tilts his head ever so slightly, you don't miss it.
It also means when Dabi gives a very very slight shake of his head, you don't miss that either.
They stare at each other for another silent second, Dabi breaking eye contact with his pale-haired counterpart to breathe smoke out of the window again.

"I've planned it so Muscular won't be coming back next time." Shigaraki announces, glancing over at you, his nails digging even harder into his neck, drawing blood now. "Game over for him."

"Oooh! Are you gonna ki-" Toga begins to ask, sitting up in her excitement.

"Toga." Dabi warns, his cyan eyes sharp as he glares at her.

She huffs, scooting away from you, and off the bed.

"You guys are so boring." She snaps. "I miss Jin!"