Migraines

(915 words)

Your POV 

Walking into House's office after he was in Weber's lecture. The lights were off, the blinds were closed and he was on the floor. 

"House!" Rushing to him, I kneel beside him. His hand comes up as I get close and he rubs my leg. 

"Easy, I'm okay." 

"What did you do?"

"I took antimigraine meds, and now I have a migraine."

"So Weber's meds don't work." 

Sighing gently, I rub my hand in his hair. He rolls onto his side and puts his head on my lap. Playing with his hair as he relaxes I smile gently. 

"What am I going to do with you?"

"I have a few ideas, but later, my brain hurts." 

Kissing his forehead I look at him, his eyes opening slightly as he smiles. 

"There's those blue eyes I like so much." 

Closing them again with a small smile, I look up as Foreman walks in. He sighs at me gently before giving me the meds to give to House. Getting everything ready, I give him the meds. Explaining what's going to happen from the side effects even though he already knows. Kissing his forehead gently I smile. 

"I should have grabbed a book before I sat down here." 

He shakes his head before sitting up enough for me to get up and grab the one out of my bag. Sitting down again after I also grab the pillow from his chair and putting it on my lap as he lays down again. With a hand in his hair he closes his eyes, trying to relax as I sit there and read. 

House forged Cuddy's signature on the paper for Weber to have his lecture here, stole some of  the meds from him to test on not only himself but a coma patient, and now is suffering with a migraine just to prove a point. It wasn't difficult to find out that him and Weber went to Hopkins together. There's been a rivalry between these two for 20 years now, and House might end up just levelling it and winning. 

Looking up as Wilson walks in, his hands on his hips as he shakes his head. "If you start yelling, I'll knock you out with this book." 

He mods slightly. "he's an idiot."

"I know, but what are we going to do?"

Shaking his head he walks over to the other office and grabs a glass of water. Bringing it back for House and putting it nearby on the floor. House groans a little from the blinds moving back and forth and the light coming into the room. Playing with his hair to relax him I smile gently as he soothes and tries to sleep again. 

Wilson leaves not long after and I go back to my book. The Team have been updating me on the kids state as he's healing. Not knowing how he'd end up having an orgasm in the hyperbaric chamber. House gets up and moves to the other office to talk about the case. Following him as Chase and Cameron close the blind and shut the lights off. 

Everyone was leaving for the night, looking at House as he's on the floor still, not wanting to move.

"I'll drive home"

A groan.

"House love, you can't sleep here"

Another groan.

Glancing at my watch i sigh. "fine."

He raises an arm for me to lay with him. Laying down next to him, my head on his arm as he makes a small noise. "You owe me a massage when you're better, this floor is gonna suck."

He kisses my shoulder gently. Leaning into him I close my eyes. The smell of his cologne helping me relax. He may not look like it but he's always so warm and affectionate when people are gone. When it's just us, he likes to dote and can be romantic. If I had to choose between my job and him, I'd choose him. I can always find another job, I can't find another him.

"I can smell the webs burning in your head."

Smacking his chest slightly he rubs my shoulder. "what are you thinking about?'

Shrugging slightly I feel him move. "uh huh."

"Just stuff you don't need to know about."

He sits up enough to look at me. Raising a brow at me. "Spill it."

Sighing gently, I bite my lip. His blue eyes looking at me as he waits for an answer.

"Just if I had to make a choice between a job or you, I'd choose you. I can always get another job, I can't find another you."

A small smile comes onto his face as he looks at me. "Cuddy ever tell you I was fired four times before she hired me?"

I shake my head gently. "As long as you're hired anywhere, I'll follow. I've worked with you for so long I don't want to have to work in a building I can't see you."

Kissing him, he leans down. Planting his hand next to me on the floor as he smiles into the kiss. Pulling away and cupping his face, I smile slightly as I rub my thumbs on his temples. He relaxes and gives a small moan. Raising a brow I smirk slightly.

"Easy now, people are gonna think we're up to something in here."

Resting his forehead against my shoulder, my hands in his hair as he relaxes into me again, pulling me closer.

"Migraines are horrible."