On The Scene!

April ran with her personal camera, setting it up right in front of the scene!

"April O'Neil here, with Channel 6 News! Reporting live from the scene where Shredder's launched his latest scheme! I've gotten intel that he's launched a gas leak, with currently unknown effects. I'll report more as the story develops."

She looked around the scene, seeing the gas leak slowly creep her way. She turned around to run, grabbing her camera before seeing a horrible sight...the way was blocked...

She quickly looked for a way out...this wasn't going to end well...

The gas slowly crept up to her...she tried to cover her nose, to no avail, as the pink gas flooded it's way into her nose...

Her eyes widened as her brain was given...strange signals....the gas was...almost pleasant...

Her mind was flooded with thoughts of...happiness, pleasure...it felt so good!

The gas made her brain felt so nice and bubbly! She was so happy! She felt all giggly and light!

She fumbled with her camera, eventually setting it up and giggling, her tits barely even in her jumpsuit anymore.

"Like, heyyyy! April here! I was talking about this, like, gas thing and I got new info! It's so totally cool! It made feel, like, so giggly and bubbly! You guy should totally get down here and check it out! Forget the masks!"

She happily twirled her hair, giggling and waving to the camera.

"Like, this is April, going byebye! See you guys later!"