Ch 8 - Luffy's In Danger

~Previously~

Y/n's Pov

I decided we had enough rest so I began running towards the shack until Luffy started to wake up. We went through a whole lot of struggle before reaching the shack. It was still night time so we started walking slowly towards the door until the damn dog started barking which woke up Dadan and everyone else. They were happy to see me but a little less enthusiastic about Luffy but I was happy nonetheless. Feeling tired we went up to sleep but the minute Luffy was thrown into the room he fell asleep (Aw). I then got my stuff out and laid it out on the floor. I picked up Luffy and put him beside me as I also went to lie down next to him (Good Night Luffy). I then looked at Ace giving a soft smile (Good Night Ace). I then drifted off into slumber.

~Present~

Narrators Pov

 It was the next morning as Ace had set out after breakfast. Luffy followed. Dogra then pointed out to Dadan that Luffy was gone. Dadan shouted for Luffy to get back but Y/n stated, "Dadan it's alright I'll take care of Luffy's chores for him". As Dadan adored the child. Y/n stayed back and took care of the chores. Luffy had been chasing Ace again and again. As Ace ran Luffy chased behind. Months passed by as Luffy chased Ace.

~Two to Three months Time Skip~

Y/n's Pov

It's now the next morning, I open my eyes looking at him lovingly as I make myself comfortable on my futon next to Luffy. As I close my eyes again I remember what is supposed to occur today (Shit! Luffy, Ace, and Sabo are supposed to be in super danger today!). I shoot out of bed careful not to wake Ace and Luffy. Since it was hard to go back to sleep thinking about the danger I sighed (Might as well get ready for the day). I went to the bathroom to take a bath. It has been a few minutes since I have been in here as I stared at the water (I have decided I will do all the chores now so I can go and protect Luffy)

After getting out and drying myself I went to the kitchen (Okay what should we start with). I had decided to clean the kitchen first. After finishing wiping the table I then walked into the bathroom to clean the bathroom. Minutes flew by as I finished I looked outside for the time (I should probably get breakfast ready). It had been an hour since I completed breakfast. I decided to eat before continuing before the others woke up.  I had made bacon egg and rice (Not bad Y/n not bad). I then went to put my dishes away and cleaned them. Glancing at the mountain load of dirty clothes (*Sigh* Gotta start to finish right)

Just as I finish my thought I hear footsteps rushing towards me. I smile to see Luffy jumping up and down shouting, "FOOD!". I laughed before telling him to go wash his hands. He then came back and sat down as I served him some food. He smiled and giggled (Aw my baby bean). I then walked over to the pile of dirty laundry and picked them up putting them into a basket as I walked outside. I stopped in my tracks when I heard Luffy calling for me, "Y/n! Y/n! Where are you going?". Smiling I replied, "I'm going to do the laundry Lu. Why don't you go back and finish your food before someone else eats it". He then realises and smiles before turning back around and running back in to finish his food. 

~Time Skip~

I had finished doing the laundry putting the last piece of clothing up to dry. I strolled back in to see everyone awake, "Good morning Y/n". I giggled at the scene, "The food is delicious Y/n did you make this". I nodded smiling before Dadan called me over to her, "Y/n can you wake up Ace". I nodded once again as I went up to our room opening and closing the door. I went up to Ace and poked him gently, "Ace wake up" I whispered. He whined, "Ace wake up before I tell everyone you're a softie". He woke up glaring at me, "Oh and food is made", I giggled. I got up and walked out of the room.