Chapter 5: Celebrations of a sigma god

Start from the beginning

It also acts as the "perk" to collect high quality goods—a "luck" that draws rare & valuable items into the possession of the user.]

'Wow that is unexpectedly op. I mean this skill practically guarantees that I would be able to become rich, influential & powerful at the same time. Fulfilling the mission isn't gonna be that hard any more.'

Rudeus was now really happy and quickly equipped the perk card from his inventory.

['Golden Rule of the Stars' perk card equipped]

'Hmm, I don't feel that different' with that thought, Rudeus tried to see his face in the mirror to see if he looked any different from before, not that he actually remembered how he looked before.

The face that stared back at him through the mirror was one he didn't expect. It was probably the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

His face didn't seem particularly masculine or feminine but seemed more like the pinnacle of perfection of human faces. He knew he was not only going to be famous among women but men as well.

But he still wished for a more masculine look. He was a man after all.

Maybe he even had a chance with the lesbians of this world.

His body too looked perfect. It had the perfect ratio of fat & muscles and looked absolutely mouth watering. In fact after seeing his own body, Rudeus began to doubt if he was completely straight.

'No of course I am straight. I am the straightest straight person ever born. Also its not homo if its with yourself right, right?'

He could not determine his age by his looks, he looked like he could be in his teens or even his mid twenties. It depended on the mentality & preference of the people seeing him.

I wonder how much I changed from before.

He hadn't seen his face previously in this new life so he had nothing to compare his new face to understand his change. Hell, he didn't even remember how he looked in his previous life.

'Well, I think I should probably stop whining about my memory loss now'

He then willed the beginner package to open as well.

[Opening 'Beginner pack' ]

[You have acquired 'Low Cosmic awareness' , 'Divine Spirit body' & 'Sunstone crystal']

[Low Cosmic awareness: User is able to sense any big changes happening in the world on a lower scale.]

[Divine Spirit body: The user is able to transform into a divine spirit and thus can phase through any physical attacks and can be exempt from some of the natural laws of reality.]

[Sunstone: Sunstone crystal technology (inherently from Krypton) can do as follows:

-Store near infinite amount of information.

-Can be programmed to create anything the user wants.

-Can be used to create a planet.

-Can be used to create ships that can travel between galaxies, and even destroy entire planets.

-Its technology can be used to create other kinds of technologies as well.

-Those same crystals can be used as a power source in a way that they create a completely different kind of advanced nuclear fusion.]

To Rudeus this harvest was quite lucky especially the sunstone technology, because with that he will be able to create his own space city like the Asgardians & the Inhumans.