Owned

????? POV and a bit of No one POV........

'"Ring around the Rosie." A deadly nursery rhyme. It was a about a deadly plague that wiped out millions of people in the medieval times. Kids thought it was a innocent nursery rhyme like with all the others. As they grow older, they learn the nice dark, harsh truth. Some never sing them again out of fear.

I learned the harsh truth when I was six years old. I was singing the nursery rhymes over and over again until my older brother told me the unpleasant truth. I was a young man back when Playtime.co was still opened. The toys always cheered me up when I was down. I was inspired to draw and create my own characters of toys or animals. I showed them to my family, friends, and the toys. I was their biggest fan and had all their toys. When they shut down, I was heartbroken.

The lost of not being able to visit there anymore, the lost of my father, and the lost of my job... was too much for me to bare. I suffered depression for a while, but soon though, I was back on my feet. I created toy designs and commissions for people. People loved the design and art style I use. I worked at restaurant for a bit, then a new a job was offered for me. Being a toy designer, since they saw some of designs for toys.

I accepted the job. And I was amazing at it. It was a small business at the time, but I sure did make the money come in like a tsunami. People loved the toys for their children. More people were aware of our small company, and more people joined it. It wasn't before long the company famous for its toys. I soon became the right hand man after that. Heck! Soon we owned a few other toy factories since they were close to being out of business. They agreed and we got the contracts for them.

One night I had dream, my toys coming to life just like at Playtime.co. So I send some people in to collect their designs and to try and find the deed. I did learn and uncovered some dark truth about the place but continued on anyway. There were even tapes of what went down, and why the factory shut down mysteriously. I planned on doing fixing their mistakes and making my toys coming to life.

We did the experiments in secret. Sadly, we couldn't get the correct formula to make the toys nice. It wasn't until recently an ex employee came to us saying things about what they saw. From there, I had many plans going, and a formula close to perfection. It was almost complete but we just need a test subject. I plan on using adults instead of children since I didn't want to make the same mistake.

I did this with permission of course from the test subjects. Our recent one, player seems like the perfect subject for my main character, Sunnywing. A bird like toy that can fly and inspire older kids to do great in life. We gave Player the contract, and he accepted it. I'm still questioning why he accepted it since most people just take it to escape their problems.

It took a while to make sunnywing a living body but he is almost complete. We just need to give him a brain. And that's when Player comes in. He was put in a deep sleep and the transformation was over with. Now we just need for Sunnywing to wake up... That. Was a huge mistake! When he woke up, he began to thrash and tried to break the glass. I didn't want to put him down since he was my first experiment, and he was one of my original characters.

I have to come up with serum soon. Maybe I could use one of the serum plans from Playtime.co. I just have put Sunnywing on lockdown and make the serum a bit different.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

He escaped! No,no,no! He ripped a arm off of one of our scientists. He paused a moment before beginning to shallow the arm. He killed off the scientist and chased the security around. I tried to run out with them but all the doors and vents were closed. I hid behind a box but he heard me. He went in a circle and looked around until his eyes stopped on me.