Leo's first heat

Raph's pov:
I was walking with my brothers to the new pizza restaurant that just opened up not to long ago but as we all know that I'm the alpha of the family and as the alpha I'm worried about the second youngest twin Leo he hasn't had his heat yet so I'm worrying about once we go into the pizza restaurant that Leo will go into heat and all the other alphas that don't care about if you are ready to mate or not they will just do it you by force so I'm already ready for whenever little brother Leo goes into heat.

Leo's pov:
As we walked into the pizza restaurant I can see all the male alphas starring at me and I hid behind my big brother Raph when we sat at a table that only me and my brothers can sit at and we got ready to order our food when I saw the waiter and he was a handsome white rabbit my brothers ordered the food and right after he left us alone all of a sudden I start to feel hot inside my body so I told Raph but then after I told Raph this male alpha came up to me and said that he wanted to talk to me.

???:
Hey there may I "talk" to you for a minute please in a private place that no one goes to anymore.

Leo:
Um sure I would love to talk with you but can you wait until after I eat my pizza please.

???:
Of course I can I will go back to my table and I will wait for you to finish your pizza.

Leo:
Okay thank you so much sir I will let you know when I'm done eating my pizza.

Oliver's pov:
Oh you have no idea what is about to happen to your innocence my love.

Leo's pov:
As I finish my pizza I went to talk the alpha that I don't know the name of.

Oliver:
Hello my love how are you doing on this fine day today.

Leo:
Um excuse me but I don't even know your name.

Oliver:
Oh how rude of me I haven't even introduced myself*he said bowing*my name is Oliver and I'm your mate.

Leo:
😰 Um sorry but your not my mate you don't have the same mark as me so could you please just leave me alone thanks.

Oliver:
👿 Pup you're getting me really angry so we are going to do this this the hard way (boys grab him).

Leo:
😱😱😱😱😱 D-Don't t-touche m-me please I don't even like you like that .

Oliver: I don't care you will bare my child and then we will get married and finally be a perfect family

Oliver:
I don't care you will bare my child and then we will get married and finally be a perfect family.

Olivers two friends grab Leo and heald him on the ground while Oliver made his way to a crying Leo.

As Oliver came up close to Leos face and slapped him.

Leo started to crying very hard and then Oliver sexually asalting him.

⚠️Miner rape warning ⚠️

Leo:
Whimpering and crying pl-please st-stop i-it I don't like you the way you like me so please let me go back to my brothers.

Oliver:
Mhhh~ no my love I'm keeping you hear with me and you will never see your brothers ever again.

Leo:
*Howls*

Raph, Donnie, and Mikey pov:
All three: LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raph pov:
I saw Leo in a private place that nobody has gone to anymore but then I saw an alpha that is 30 years old and I saw him raping my brother I begin to get real mad and turned into my wolf form and I got ready to attack him along with my two younger brothers Donnie and Mikey.

Raph:
Donnie go protect your twin Mikey go knock that guy off of our brother and I will finish the attack got it you two.

Donnie and Mikey:
Yes Raph we got it.

No one's pov:
Raph Donnie and Mikey all turned into their wolf forms and they went to save their brother. Oh and also when Leo howled it alerted his brothers and that also was the end of Miner rape.

Donnie's pov:
I am in my wolf form and I ran over to my brother after Mikey knocked the guy off of our brother and then got over top of him and started to grawl which told the guy to get get away from my brother and to stay away from me cause I will bite.

Mikeys pov
After I got got that guy off of our brother I saw Donnie get on top of our brother and I heard him grawl which meant he was a 100% mad at that guy for hurting our brother which I wouldn't blame him if I was Leos twin brother I would get a 100% mad at somebody for hurting my twin.

Raph's pov:
I finished attacking the 30 year old guy and I went to my three brothers and I first calmed down my brother Donnie and I went to see if Michael was hurt and when I looked at him I saw no scars or bruises but when I looked at Leo I saw that he was paralyzed from that guy that raped him.

Guys I'm going to end this chapter here I will explain all about what happened tomorrow morning when the sun is out so with that being said I will see you all in important stuff 2 bye my kittens I'm going to read bakutodo now bye kittens have a good day or night wherever you live in.

949 WORDS THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO PUBLISH BYE KITTENS.