3

Hola 🤸‍♀️ this is the first story I post daily
_______
彡𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐𝘐- 𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 .·'¯'·.·★
X

__________

__________

Managing to sneak away from the group was a once in a lifetime chance, they were all distracted by what neytiri and Sully were arguing and any other time you did try you were spotted by mostly tuk and neteyam. You gently climbed down in the few vines that connected downwards. You're hands grasped the vines and slid down one by one. You managed to slip on one which almost resulted in breaking a arm , leg or more . You were lucky leaves stopped the impact that much, landing on you're arm you groaned out.
"Shit..." You held you're arm in pain, the pain decreased the more you walked but you could spot a purple bruise forming. From the earlier events you had many bruises on you're legs and by the waist. You had a large cut on you're left arm that was patched up due to a rather harsh explosion that landed a little too close to you're body also leaving a burn. You arrived where you were looking for. You desperately wanted to try and ride a mountain banshee , you were going to travel with the Sully's and there was no way you wanted to ride with one of the brothers. you've riden with neytiri near them. trying you're best to re locate where you saw them and not getting lost was difficult. It took you about an hour to find them exactly but there you were standing on the mountain full of them, you looked around trying to spot an eye catching one. You're eye landed on a pretty shade of blue and purple formed on its body, however it was looking at you already. Even though there was a huge threat approaching one, the worse that could happen is get killed? Taking small steps towards it , using slower motions to not make it seem as if you were a threat. It's eyes seemed to pierce through you're skull, it backed away gently.
A sudden cry emitted from the creature as you were suddenly attacked. You moved out of the way in time surprisingly even though it was MUCH larger than you.
"Welp this will take some time" you muttered under you're breath. It lunged at you once again it's sharp teeth showing, with all the strength you could muster up you managed to grab a side of its head and land on its back, it violently moved around trying to pry you off, you grabbed you're braid and tried connecting it, keyword: tried . Loosing grip you were left hanging from the side, suddenly it lunged towards the edge falling off with you.
"FUCK" you screamed feeling the rush of adrenaline start coursing through you're body. If it were to fail you'll definitely be falling to you're death. You battled against the force of gravity and we're placed on its back. Rather rushed you connected you're braid to the back of its head. It let out a cry. You could see the ground getting closer and closer , you mustered up some strength and tried guiding it upwards. Not expecting to actually listen you almost fell of it when it followerd the directions you were trying to give.
"YES!!" you screamed feeling victorious,that is until you felt a sting on you're arm. Turning to look at it there was a mark that was begining to form.