1

I'm not good at writing- 😘
___________
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
X

I'm not good at writing- 😘___________𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐X

_____________________

Letting out a sigh of relief you slumped over on the couch , watching a screen for 3 hours after a long vacation took it's down on you. Worse since you had a comfy blanket on and all you're stuff was still beside you. You felt you're eyes begin to grow heavy and it was getting harder and harder to stay awake. Laying down and putting the blanket over you're body you let you're eyes rest. You're body relaxed , And you let you're mind rest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You felt the uncomfortable feeling of water damping you're clothes slowly, you slowly batted you're eyes open only to be surrounded by nature's beauty or more like Pandora's forest beauty. Lots of thoughts ran through you're mind. Feeling anxious and scared a wave of feelings hit you. You urgently looked at you're body , you still looked the same , you looked back only to realize it wasn't exactly the same. You're hair was the same length except at the end there was a long braid . You turned to look at you're arms only to see blue like marks adorn you're whole skin. You were snapped out of you're thought by a sudden yip.
"Fuck.." you whispered
In an instant you bolted away only for the arrow to shoot past you're shoulder barely even missing where you're heart was in. Hissing in pain you held you're shoulder only to see blood seeping through the wound. Neytiri stepped out with a grasp on her bow pointing at you. She let out a gasp and her grip loosened , you didn't seem to want to cause any harm but she still had her guard up. She looked at you up and down and inspected you're weird clothing. You seemed to be younger than her and about to be the age of her children. Her motherly instincts were starting to kick in. You felt overwhelmed by everything that was happening , you're blinking seemed to be slowed down and every blink was growing heavier and heavier.

You're body went limp , Neytiri was left surprised, she rushed to you're side and picked you up. She grabbed her bow and carried you in her arms. She managed to carry the stuff that you had around you.

You woke up with a feeling of warmth engulfing you're body, as you stood up only to feel a burning sensation on you're shoulder. You looked towards you're "wound" to see some sort of liquid applied on it. You felt a heavy feeling of being watched. You turned only to be met with 7 pair of eyes. Sully and Neytiri were looking at you intensely with a weapon in hand. Neteyam and lo'ak were almost beside their parents. Kiri was holding tuk while she hid behind her peeking at you slightly. And spider was beside Kiri hoping maybe it would be nice having another human around. You're mouth felt dry, you opened you're mouth to say something but Neytiri beat you to it.

"Who are you?" She said rather harshly,ears back as if she felt threatened.

"Y/n L/n"

"Why are you here"

"I have no clue I just woke up only to have an arrow almost shot through my heart"

She looked at you suspiciously before putting what she had in hand down.

"We haven't decided what to do with you" Sully spoke out after her mate re treated . I simply noded and looked at all of them. Eye contact was awkward and a bubbling feeling of excitement grew  , you couldn't believe you were actually here it felt like a dream and it might have been. Even if it was, you couldn't help but want it not to end.

They all looked at you suspiciously before noticing something or more than one thing. First of all where the hell was you're mask? You seemed to be breathing just fine.

"Where is you're mask?" Spider was the one to call it out making the other avatars look at you again and wondering the same thing.

"Umm-"

"You seem to be breathing just fine?" Kiri spoke out looking at you're face taking a step forward before being stopped by neteyam's hand in which she rolled her eyes and stepped back.

"How are you breathing?" Spider spoke out again.

"I have no idea I just remember being in my bed with a blanket-"

"Blanket?" They had a surprised look on their faces as they wondered what in the mother eywa you were talking about. You were about to reach where you're stuff was but by the sudden action they backed away once again taking out their weapons.

"I'm just reaching for my stuff..."

Sully slowly let go of his weapon and motioned the rest of their family to do so. They hesitantly obeyed. Reaching out for the blanket a rather very long one for some reason. Handing it to Neytiri she snatched it. She inspected it  feeling the soft fabric against her fingers she found it strange. She handed it to Sully in which he actually seemed to be surprised on how soft it was he hesitantly let lo'ak touch it

"This feels soft" he commented , a smile formed on his face feeling how soft it was. He handed it to neteyam. The whole "family" had touched it and we're pleased on how soft it was. But tuk's reaction left an awe , she hugged it and giggled, "it's so soft!!" She smiled giving it to her mother in which she handed it back to you.

"What are those marks?" Tuk commented , "they seem like.. ours but shorter..?" She continued, looking at you're skin and hers comparing them visually. Sully handed you something that seemed like a towel? not believing that they were part of you're skin. You took what he handed you and scrubbed it on you're skin. Their look of surprise was worth watching but you were rather shocked too. They didn't seem to come off and you scrubbed harder leaving a red mark after you were done. Neytiri was the first to inspect you're body she started tugging on the strange clothing and you're hair. She didn't really believe you're hair was like theirs and so she tugged on it hard

"Oww!" , She seemed to back away slightly before asking

"What are you wearing?"

"Clothes.." , Neytiri looked at you hesitantly.

"I believe you should wear what we wear even if you aren't one of us" neytiri looked at her husband signaling their clothes were very important to the na'vi and just couldn't give them to a random human they found, it was symbolic and precious.

You're jaw dropped , there was no way you were going to wear what they wore one of the two reasons was because it was exposing and they barely found you.
.
.
.
.
.
You stepped out of the tent barefoot, you're chest exposed and only covered with necklaces. Some sort of rag barely covering you're private part. You felt so exposed.

"With all due respect I can't wear this... It's way too exposing and Its precious and symbolic to you guys..." Hesitantly you covered up you're chest area. Spider, lo'ak, neteyam and Kiri stared at you never seeing a human other than spider wearing what they wore.

"Well you'll have to get used to it someday I suppose" Sully spoke out.

"But daddy she looks pretty" tuk whined hearing you weren't going to wear what they wore just yet. You smiled warmly , flustered by a single comment by the child. You turned back hands behind you're back covering where avatars tails are usually at.
.
.
.
.
.

The few days were absolutely awkward, both Sully and Neytiri kept a watch on you the whole time. Even if they felt like you're strength wasn't anything compared to theirs due to you're small figure as a human nevertheless they still made one of their sons accompany you anywhere. They grew softer around you by the weeks, you had been proving you weren't going to try and do anything. You actually learned to wash the clothes you used in water without soap but some other sort of liquid. You were bonding more with tuk, she was so sweet. She would often ask you to come with her to play or anything knowing one of her brothers was coming too because of you. The second one that you bonded with was with Kiri. Then neteyam. And lastly lo'ak, he had a strong personality which took time getting to try and know him. Over months both Sully and Neytiri grew a parent bond with you , they started to act as if you were their own.
______________
First chapter is done , it's not that good 🍰. Tuk is so cute, I thought she was a boy for more than half of the movie🧍‍♀️.