As your eyes calculated around the room.

Two top teams, huh? i'd think i would melt if they keep staring too hard though as you look away from the crowd.

Though ego's break downs about the sport just keeps you pumped into core, you felt your heart beat rapidly pumps out blood.

Ego amusingly shifted his eyes on you every movement of muscle and limbs in every direction.

Your hunger for a goal, as your opponents attempted to block your way, somehow your core shook you from the depths as the chains rattled, your peripheral vision zoomed as you reeled your foot preparing to shoot, after all that hunger will become an ego that will conquer the world.

Your foot made an contact at the ball as it flew at the goal.

You practically carried your team aswell rin demolishing the opposing team's moral and ego, a monster duo, definitely destroyed the first team, no sweat shed, as for Rin he continued to slander everyone being lukewarm except for you of course, he even gave you butterfly kisses peppering your face everytime you score a goal.

Sae will receive alot chanclas from m/n if he decided to come back here for tainting such a sweetheart like rin.

Your team stepped through the automatic doors onto the field, and observe the next opposing team, you found a familiar face along the distance, hot pink antennas? eh- is that ryuse-?!

You cutted off by aryu's silky hair slamming your face. distracted by aryu's glam he completely lured you to join him to emit sparkles as he lean down on your face and squish his cheeks with your soft ones, as the people around you either deadpans or in awe.

You're the center forward as always, you're obviously a one-man army player but i guess playing with companions was also fun and who were you to decline such an invitation.

You heard the whistle blew, pumped up, you ran as you dribbled the ball forward in speed, everyone watched your graceful movements, The Tyrant really doesn't dissapoint does he? as you move closer to the goal only to be block by a familiar you saw earlier, his widened blazing pink irises clashes with yours, entratled and frozen enough by your appearance you ran passed by him and shot a powerful goal.

The Antennaed Boy smirked menacingly, his eyes glowed, as he stared at your retreating figure, he will have a long talk to you later but before that he needs to keep playing because adrenaline and explosions more importantly dopamine is pulsating through his veins right now.