" What really are you, M/n L/n..? "

Another Day, Another Slay.

M/n continue to repeat those lines like a mantra in his head.

In terms, Anri Teieri is such a sweetheart, she talked to m/n when she gets an opportunity, letting him sleep or rest at the soft cushions of her sofa in her office, and giving him rewards and treats.

Even though m/n only often talk to women, he felt comfortable when he's with anri considering he's been surrounded by boys all his life, not allowed to play with other kids in his childhood, though while m/n got a permission from his cruel of a mother to live with rin and get to make his own decisions he somewhat made a couple lady friends..just a few though their enough for him.

Your trail of thoughts abruptly stop.

" Are you enjoying your new life at Blue Lock? "

" No shit. "

You deadpanned at ego who literally wake up everyone at 5am every morning through the big ass screen burning your eyes, as you stand beside rin who was staring at you amusingly.

" Let's talk about the facility, cultivating into five different stratum, consisting twenty-five teams, ranging B to Z. "

You have to admit, ego might be a shit half of the time, but he's a complex character, and is simply egoistic and eccentric his name literally screams it, can execute a speech in a range dramatically but is the truth, and some of it leaves an impact to you which you truly treasure.

Anri did a great job picking him to design and lead The Blue Lock Project, because how the facility is high quality that costs alot of budget.

Ego annouced how many players were left in the facility, as you observed your rank, and took a glance at rin's tag, oh.

You ranked the highest of course and next to you was rin, damn power couple much?

Ego announces once again.

" Let the first selection begin. "

You rested your eyes well last night, well of course because rin was just beside while sleeping so he will keep scolding you to sleep early and snatch your phone, rin thought that the phone was just a distraction for their cuddling session, so begone.