Little one.

If I could go back in time, what would I say to my younger self? I'd tell her she's going to be okay, she just needs a little help. Regulate your emotions, take time to be still. Listen to the birds chirp in the morning, your journey is going uphill. 

Change takes time, and time is what you're given. You deserve to laugh freely, you deserve to be kind. You deserve to be celebrated, and you deserve peace of mind. You're a vulnerable soul, desperately wanting to be loved. Find the right people, and you'll fit in like a glove. You stood apart for most of your life, but that doesn't mean you have to spend eternity waiting for a fight. Let down your guard, it's okay to be vulnerable even when life feels so hard. 

You deserve to feel included, you deserve to feel liked. You deserve a life that doesn't keep you up at night. You deserve to fall asleep with the moon, not when the sun is beginning to rise from it's tomb. 

You're going to fall in love with life, and everything it throws your way. The darkness shall lift, you'll be basked in light. You're going to go far little one, I promise, my word is right. It may not feel like it's happening, but a journey is slow. Just keep pushing forward, through the spring, summer and snow. You never walk alone when you have your own self. You need to be proud, hold your head high, own your own wealth. 

You have so much to offer, you're a ray of light in a cruel world. You deserve it all, my love, the world's richest gold. You have the highest hopes, dreams and passions. Never forget what you're capable of, you're going to achieve it all. Wear your best dress because Cinderella finally gets to attend the ball. You fall in love deeper than ever before, and you open up your heart. In ten years, you change so incredibly much. I wish I could give you a glimpse of your future's luck. 

You don't need to see it to know that it's true. Give it ten years, little one, and you're going to feel brand new. The older version of us is calm, collected and proud. So don't sweat the small stuff, you finally find your crowd. You're going to do great, and I'm so incredibly proud of you. 

Stay true to yourself, from me to you.