𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay then Kang Taehyun will do that." He said.

He kissed my forehead.

After spending a bit of time with him I went home at the dorm had a bit of talk with Ryujin and Yuna.

Yuna's POV

I arrived home early. Soobin oppa was at the dorm to visit Sooji and Lia eonnie. Yeji a
Eonnie is with Yeonjun oppa and Chaeryeong eonnie is with Taehyun oppa.

I sat at the couch beside Ryujin eonnie.

"How are you and Beomgyu oppa?" I asked.

"We've been talking but. I kept of thinking about it. That time we we're at Ruwon oppa's grave." Ryujin eonnie siad.

"He told me he's not ready for a relationship maybe because he hasn't fallen in love with his best friend." She said.

"But that's a good thing right?" I asked.

"Yeah but. I still don't know I just keep on thinking about it really." She said.

"Since we're already in the topic. I'm not sure if it was a dream or was it real but Kai told me when he thought I was asleep. He said he just needs to heal before and he hopes I can be patient and wait for him." I said.

"Do you think they're starting to like us more than a friend?" I asked.

"I won't get my hopes up. At this point I won't believe in love unless Chaeryeong has a boyfriend." Ryujin eonnie said.

"Well I think she does now." I said suddenly the door opens Chaeryeong eonnie going in with a big smile on her face.

"You're not lying." Ryujin eonnie said.

"Sooo?" Ryujin looks at Chaeryeong eonnie.

"Sooo what?" Chaeryeong eonnie asked.

"You and Taehyun?" Ryujin eonnie asked.

"We're dating." Chaeryeong eonnie said.

"That's a huge step. I would never expect you to have a boyfriend earlier than me." Ryujin eonnie said.

"We're just dating for now." Chaeryeong eonnie said.

"I'm so proud of you Chaeryeong." Ryujin said.

Lia's POV

"Soobin I have a gift." I said.

"Hm.. what is it?" He asked.

"Me and Sooji made a photo book its all the activities you didn't get to see." I said handing him the photobook.

He started scrolling. "Woah Sooji you look exactly like me when I was your age." He said.

I admit I admire Soobin still. Specially now that he has been so present for Sooji. I can't deny that it has been so hard without him specially I also don't want to restrain Sooji's curiosity to learn.

After that Sooji went to sleep. We went out the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

He was about to leave I hugged him. I always do this before he leaves. Because of my height and small size it's always hard to hug this giant.

As we we're standing hugging him a car approaches. I stopped hugging and It was Yeji and Yeonjun.

"Again late at night?" I asked.

"You rest well tonight. Goodnight Lia." Soobin said and pats my head.

"Ehh what was that?" Yeji said as we we're about to go inside the room.

"Are you two back together?" I asked.

"No." I answered.

"Dating?" She asked again.

"We really just miss how it used to be." I said.

She looked at me.

"Come on Yeji we aren't teens anymore, I also have a son." I said.

"But he's the father of your son so there's nothing wrong with that." Yeji reasons.

"I don't think you should restrain yourself again from falling inlove. May it be Soobin or not you deserve somone who will love you." Yeji said.

"You're right, I agree but that's not my focus right now." I said.

"You and Soobin still looks cute together tho." Yeji teased.

Next Chapter will be out either tomorrow or the next day. 🤍🤍