"It's a soundproof tent in the wilderness, don't bother." A clear girl's voice sounded. "If you have all this strength, it's better to save it and struggle a few times when you die. I'm looking forward to that scene."

Zhou Qinghe raised his head in a panic, only to see that standing in front of him was the one who had escaped from birth. niece.

She dared to come back, and—

Zhou Qinghe suddenly realized that even though he had repeatedly looked up to this niece, the facts proved that he still underestimated her.

Standing beside his niece were two men, both very tall and slender. Although they were not the kind of muscular hunks, they still brought a lot of psychological pressure to Zhou Qinghe who was curled up in the corner.

One of them has strange silver-gray hair, looking down at him like alms, his handsome face is full of aloof indifference, the other has black hair and blue-gray eyes, his appearance is more prosperous, and his thin lips are as gorgeous as roses. Provoked, with a mocking smile.

The man with silver-gray hair spoke in an indifferent voice. "Aisa, let's do it. I'll leave the torture to you."

The torture lasted for ten minutes.

Zhou Qinghe really impressed Shi Han, he understood that the only reason these people kept his life was the information he said, no matter what kind of pain he suffered, he kept silent, gritted his teeth and strengthened his mental barrier, Shi Han There is no way to retrieve Zhou Qinghe's memory like the "doctor" who retrieved the white house.

"Stop, Aisha, he has lost too much blood."

Aisha stirred the dagger stuck in Zhou Qinghe's flesh again, and stopped her hands with still not enough meaning.

"This is not an option." Shi Han pondered.

"I can try to weaken his mental barrier." Owen suggested.

"Is it okay?" Shi Han turned to look at him, his eyes sparkling.

Owen nodded. "I can try."

At first, Owen didn't find the right method, but soon after repeated experiments, he manipulated his mutated mental power to attack Zhou Qinghe's mental barrier. This process was undoubtedly very painful for the victim. Zhou Qinghe screamed more in one second than in the past ten minutes.

In the piercing screams like howling ghosts and wolves, Owen didn't blink his eyes, destroying his captive's mind layer by layer like a cocoon, like performing a Ling Chi on the spiritual level.

As expected of Owen Hall, Shi Han couldn't help but sigh with emotion. He is the most ruthless person in the galaxy.

He chose to forget what he had done.

After a while, seeing that there was only a thin layer of the barrier left, Shi Han opened a small square opening on his wrist, and stretched out a probe. He pulled out the probe that was connected to a blood vessel-like line, and stabbed it into Zhou Qinghe's body. temple.

The old way, high efficiency.

After a while, the information flow was sorted out, Zhou Qinghe's eyes were slackened, his lips were slightly parted, as if he had been played badly.

Shi Han transmitted the new assassination list and information to the two, and nodded to Aisha.

"It's done. He's useless, you can figure it out."

He pulled Owen out of the tent, and only Aisha and her uncle were left inside.

To Shihan's surprise, Aisha walked out after tossing about for less than half a minute, with a dull expression on her face.

She shrugged and said: "I thought I would torture him for a long time, but just now I suddenly felt that this is meaningless. This will neither revive my parents, nor help the next action. We still hurry Let's move on to the next step."

Aisha's parents did not die in an accident. From Zhou Qinghe's memory, Shi Han extracted the truth about the death of Aisha's parents. It was nothing more than a murder to usurp power and profit. Not only Zhou Qinghe was involved, but also many high-level family members, as well as some of the 18 districts. stakeholders.

Now, they are all on Aisha's death list, lined up neatly one by one.

Well, the killing begins.

While assassinating the remaining people on the death list, Aisha collected the remnants and wealth of those leaders. She always thought that she was more like her mother, the new aristocrat who was infinitely gentle to her family under the indifferent appearance, but the facts proved that she was still more like her father, the leader of the dark world of the eighteen star district with blood on his hands.

When all the dust settled, Aisha entered their secret base under the leadership of her father's most trusted right-hand man.

These two loyal subordinates are a middle-aged couple. They do not disclose their real names to the public, only their code names. The man is called Hei Yao, and the woman is called Bai Yin. After Aisha's father died, they were imprisoned by Zhou Qinghe. Because he wanted to dig out more information from them, Zhou Qinghe never killed them and tortured them day and night.

When Aisha rescued them, the two blood-stained people hugged her and wept, as if seeing the only hope.

Under their guard, she walked towards the main seat of the conference hall.

The conference hall was already full of people, all of them were sitting upright, with solemn eyebrows, and lowered their heads slightly, as if they were submitting to their king.

No one would have imagined that the timid girl from yesterday was now sitting at the head, dressed in black, her legs crossed, and her well-shaped calves wrapped in shiny military leather boots, with a faint dark red on them. The corners of the mouth were slightly raised on that immature face, the smile was full of cold murderousness, and the eyes that were exactly the same as those of the former leader were calm.

She raised her powerful silver mechanical arm, tapped the table with her nimble fingertips under the fear of everyone, her tone was indifferent.

"Starting from the left, report."

"Report to the leader, all the people involved in the assassination of your parents have been captured, some of them were killed on the spot during the arrest process, the list is as follows... some are now locked in prison No. 13, the list is as follows... ...The total quantity is verified to be correct..."

Aisha nodded. "You will be responsible for rebuilding the guard."

The man nodded ecstatically.

The subordinates continued to report, but there was a commotion at the third time. That was the former vice-captain of the guards, who did not participate in the power conspiracy of this underground gang, so he was still standing here alive. Just now Aisha gave the position of captain of the guard to the first person who spoke, and he looked resentful and dissatisfied.

"Do you really agree to let a 14-year-old girl lead the entire underground kingdom in the eighteenth district? She has potential and is also an heir, but she is too young after all, you can't listen to her all--" Bang

!

His expression froze at this moment.

The muffled sound of a human body falling to the ground sounded, and everyone's hair stood on end, their eyelids tremblingly looking at the chief seat.

The gun leisurely spun around in Aisha's fingers, turning out dazzling patterns, and placed it on the table with a clang. The girl looked calm and smiled at them,

"Go on."