Milim and Rimuru

Tempest
Random Poor Hill
Narrators POV

???: WAHAHAHA!

A girls laugh echoed through the surroundings, full of pride.

She has glossy platinum-pink hair tied in twin-tails and blue eyes. Her outfit consists of thigh high socks, black panties and a long sleeve shirt that only covers her non existent chest. There's also the occasional bad guy cloak attached to her, and she looks like she's 14 years old.

???: Nice to meet you! I'm the only and only Dragonoid, and Destroyer of the Demon Lords-Milim Nava-nanoda! I noticed you were the strongest here, so I came and decided to say hi!

On the other side of the destroyed and non existent hill, a small girl who has golden eyes and long blue hair stands baffled. Although they look like a female, they actually are a male.

He wears loose black pants and a white & gold shirt both woven from silk mixed with Steel-Thread. Overtop this, a thick black jacket and a fur scarf made from the pelt of a poor Direwolf Boss is tidied around his neck.

Rimuru: ...

Currently, he is sweating head to toe because of the massive aura he can feel being emitted from her.

Infact, his instincts and Unique Skill is practically screaming at him to get the hell outta here.

Rimuru: (EHHHHHHHH?! A DEMON LORD? WHATS ONE DOING HERE SO SUDDENLY?! ARENT THEY THE FINAL BOSS AND SUPPOSED TO SEND THEIR 4 STRONGEST LACKEYS FIRST!?)

He is having a full on mental breakdown in the inside, his sweating basically increasing as time passes.

The girl just looks at him curiously, wondering why he seems to be sweating buckets on buckets of... Sweat.

Rimuru: Uh... Hi... I'm surprised you could tell a child like me was the strongest here...

Sparkles form in the girls eyes, taking his small compliment as praise as she puts her hands on her hips.

Milim: Wahahaha! That's kid stuff for someone like me, who can scan my opponents exact value using these eyes! My {Milim's Eye} can easily decipher someone else's existence Value, so hiding it is useless!

The Majin had been hiding his aura completely perfectly, not even the most skilled or experienced Majins would be able to differentiate the power held in him when comparing him to a normal human child.

Yet, this little girl Infront was able to tell he's the strongest one over here by simply looking at him.

Milim: Say, is this you're real form? It looks a bit different then the one you used to kill Gelmud... Longer hair, a more mature look...

She begins circling around the Majin as she examines his appearance with a hand on her chin, he appears rather different then what she saw in that crystal ball...

Rimuru: Er... Yes, this is how I look... Say, why are you here? Clearly a Demon Lord wouldn't waste their time simply visiting a country would they?

She seemed like a peculiar one, as if she merely came here to meet him specifically.

But, since this was a Demon Lord, Rimuru couldn't let his guard down. His Unique Skill told him that her Magicules capacity already surpassed his by 10 times, and she was definitely holding back...

She stops examining him and moves back, and then stares at him as if she came her for the most obvious reasons.

Milim: Oh me? I just came here to do what I did in the start, say hello.