(How bad of a father i am who couldn't do anything to save his daughter.)

"Avi tell me one thing, if your blood cells didn't match, what would you have possibly done?" He averted her gaze, because somehow he also knew he couldn't do anything because that wasn't in any body's hands.

Getting her answer from his silence she continued, "Nothing right? The only stupid thing you did and are still doing is, blaming yourself for nothing."

Advita walked to get some water and also to give some time and space to him. She was more than glad to see the calmness on his face on her return.

"Now if tumhari moti buddhi mein baat beth gayi ho, don't ever think anything like that!"

(...if the point is clear in your fat brain..)

"Thank you Adi! Thank for lifting my burden. I sometimes felt so suffocated... thank you Adi!"

"i know am gyaan ka bhandar and you are a buddhi hin person, but yeah stop."

(Treasure of knowledge, knowledge less)

A minute passed by in silence before Advit decieded to break it, "So you are Rokafied finally. Almost a week more, and you move out?"

(Engaged)

"You seem quite eager to send me?" She raised an eyebrow, followed by Advit's sarcastic and overly faux sweet smile.

"I mean why shouldn't i? I had prayed for this moment for ages you know. We literally were together since we were a teeny tiny cell."

"I know right? Remember how we used to bicker over 'you stole my birthday'? And that- remember how our relatives used to make one of us cry to testify if the other twin does that too. Damn. Being the first twins in family we were to be adored, not experimented." She scrunched her nose but soon they both broke into peals of laughter.

"But when this is actually happening," he looked into her eyes with a hint of fear, "why do i not feel happy Adi?"

"Avi-"

"Between other siblings, atleast the elder one lived alone before the younger one came to life. But us? Mere organs tere sath bane, hum dono aaye iss duniya mein sath, hum dono ne bolna sath sikha, chalna sath sikha, cycle aur bike bhi sath mein sikhi, school college sath gaye, even job bhi sath mein shuru ki thi. Tune toh maa ki kokh mein bhi akela nahi choda mujhe par ab chod rahi Adi? Jana zaroori hai Adi? Tere bina rehna nahi aata Adi..." This time they both couldn't hold their tears.

(Our organs we formed together, we came to this world together, we started speaking together, we started walking together, even learnt cycle and bike together, went school college together, even started out jobs together. You didn't left me alone even in mom's womb, but now you are leaving me? I don't know how to live without you Adi...)

All of a sudden they felt warmness engulfing them. They both hugged her tightly and let their emotions flow. Kanikka patted their back lovingly to calm them.

"Aap aise karenge toh Anika ko kon sambhalega? Mummy papa ko himmat kon dega?"

(If you act like this, who will calm Anika? Who will give strength to mom and dad?)

"But bhabhi-" Advita tried to speak but words seemed meaningless to express her feelings.

"Shushh baisa. Koi baat nahi. Haq hai aap dono ka. Let your emotions flow."

(Its your right.)

After the twins had composed themselves, they all sat together silently.

"Bhabhi sa, you know i don't express much but, i am really thankful to have you. Times when you convinced dad to let me go on my first solo trip, when maa used to switch off my room's fan to wake me but you would come and switch it on, when i threw tantrums for sabzi you ordered me pizza, and the biggest happiness, our baisa. You made me feel how it is to be a bua, you gave me the little bundle of joy. And not to forget, iss nirbuddhi ko bhi bardasht kar rahe ho."