✉️ 05

"Jungwon-ssi, aren't you going to practice today?" The old lady asked from downstairs.

I walked out of my room and said, "I am going to the library. My legs are aching so I'll just go and study for my upcoming exams."

"Oh, did you use any spray? Is it still aching?" She asked as she washed her hands on the sink.

I shook my head as a 'no' and grabbed my shoes.

"I'll be late today, so maybe sleep early." I said wearing the shoes, and walking out of the apartment.

"Jungwon-ssi." I heard as I sprinted towards the blue-haired guy who was waiting for me.

"You came pretty early." He said as I gasped for air.

"Because I didn't want to get late and cause you any trouble, now let's go." I said as I started walking down the street.

"Yah! Wait for me." He said while catching my pace.

"Woah, this is huge." He said looking at the huge building.

"Indeed it is." I said as I looked at him.

"Nervous?" I asked as he nodded.

"You'll get through it Jeongin. I am with you. Fighting." I said and he laughed in nervousness.

He entered the audition room while I sat on the chairs, outside of the room.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my messages in case I forgot to reply since I barely reply to people nowadays.

I heard the door knob twisting beside me.

I stood up and met a disappointed Jeongin.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as he sat beside me.

"Yeah, they called you inside though." He said as he looked at me with a sad smile.

I walked inside the room and saw three judges there.

They asked me to sing some songs, which I gladly did. Their face gave a satisfied look.

"Thank you. We will call you again if you have passed the audition or not." One of the female judges said taken aback for a while.

"Ex-?" I was interrupted by Jeongin knocking on the door.

"Jungwon let's go." He said as we both bowed to the judges.

After closing the door behind I said, "what did they mean? Call me when I get passed?"

I was in a dilemma.

"I did this for you idiot. Your singing is good, you should've tried auditioning before." He said as he walked out of the building leaving me all alone behind.

"I did give an audition but..."