"I miss you." She whispered, sinking deeper into the water until her body was completely sumerged, seldom for her head.

"I am right here." He lied. He knew he hadn't been there for the last few days. At least not mentally. He wasn't there. He was in Storm's End, his mind reliving the murder of his nephew over and over again.

"I know." Her hands sumerged in the water to trace circles on his thigh.

"Aemond, about Storm's En-" He cut her off, because he did not want to talk about that night.

"No." He said with a certain conviction to his tone. He really didn't want to talk about it. Much less with her. He didn't want to burden her. Didn't want to put the weight he carried on his shoulders on hers. He could carry it himself.

"But love, we've yet to talk about it. I wish to help you. I wish for you to know I am here for you, to listen, to hold you. You need not have to go through this alone. We are a team, you and I." Alyarra contested, her words were a plea. She wanted to be let in, she wanted to bear his pain. She wanted to guard his soul.

"You can not help me, Alyarra. No one can. No one can save me from this damnation. From this hell. From myself." Her heart broke as he spoke his words. She turned around hastily, straddling him to be able to face him.

Her moves made waves of water pour out from the tub but she did not care. She brought her arms over his neck and gave him a silent plea. "Let me take your pain, Aemond. Let me help you. Please." She whispered, her fingers moving to take his patch off his face, revealing who he was to her.

"This silence that has haunted our bedchamber for the last days has been staggering for me. You can trust me, you can confide in me. I am your wife, please." His eye darted from her, to a small stool in the corner of the bathchamber. He wanted to let her in, but he couldn't do that to her. His mind was horrible, he was horrible. He didn't need her to see that.

Aemond shook his head slightly. "I refuse to burden you." He said sternly, and this made her take a deep breath. She didn't respond, instead she nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. He was caught off guard in a good way. Her proximity was an antidote for his mind, and for a moment he wasn't fighting a war in his brain.

For a moment he was himself. He was Aemond. Not Aemond One-Eye. Not Aemond the Kinslayer. He was himself. Just Aemond holding Alyarra. "I love you. I promise." She needed him to know that she loved him, she would always love him. No matter what happened.

"I love you too. And I am sorry. I do not deserve your love." He confessed as his arms tightened around her, he was scared that this was just a dream and that she would disappear.

But she didn't. She remained in his arms, in the arms of the man she trusted more than anyone in the world. Even when he hurt her more than anyone in the world.

It started with a small kiss planted on his neck, then followed soft nibbles on his ear. She took deep breaths whilst Aemond's hands roamed her body, and she felt herself become nervous. She did not want ruthless sex.

Aemond engulfed her in a possesive kiss, seemingly ready to devour his wife whole but she pulled away slightly. She wanted him, but she was not going to suffer.

"Gentle... please?" She whispered, which made Aemond sink back into the water. His face dropped as his mind drifted to the bruises he had left on his wife days prior. He hurt her, and now she had to beg him to take her gently.

The Snow Princess - Aemond Targaryenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें