chapter 6

I didn't proofread

No pov:

It eas night time that same day and yoongi was not liking his life right now.

"Hey yoongi, do you mind if a drink some blood, I need some right now" yoongi heard hoseok ask as he walked into yoongis room.

"I don't care just not in here, I don't want it to get on my bed" yoongi answered with annoyance.

Hoseok walked happily out the room and drank his blood out side, in the kitchen.

Yoongi sighed and lied on his bed, he wasn't feel so good at the moment. He had abig headach and his stomach was not helping with that.

Yoongi didn't know what was happening to him, he didn't get food poisoning. He didn't know how he got sick but he didn't like this feeling at all.

"Hey yoongi, I think I got some blood on you floor, it won't came off I hope that is okay" hoseok said as he walked into yoongis room to see the younger lying down with his arm over his eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" Hoseok asked as he sat down next to him.

Yoongi moved his arms a bit and looked at hoseok.

"Yeah am fine"

Hoseok moved yoongis arms more and saw his face paler then it was before.

"I don't think you are, you look sick yoongi-ah" hoseok said and yoongi moved his arm away.

"I'm fine, really hoseok"

"No your not" hoseok said and put his hand on yoongis forehead, he was burning up.

"Did you eat or drink something yoongi?" Hoseok asked, worried about my meow meows health.

"I don't know, I drank milk from school but that's all I can think of" yoongi answered as he scrunched his face from the pain of his headache.

"Yoongi, do you not know?...." hoseok said.

"What?"

"The schools milks be expired by years. they still use that milk from two years ago"

Well looks like yoongi was wrong about the food poisoning part.

"God dammit, and jin hyung just let me drink it" yoongi yelled.

"Well now that we know why your sick, there is only one think to do!" Hoseok said with excitment

"What"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Move over yoongi, I need some space" hoseok said as he tried to push yoongi to the other side of the bed.

Hoseok talk yoongi that he was going to stay until he was better, so that means sleeping on yoongis bed.

"NO, this is my bed, my dear lover" yoongi yelled, which just gave more pain to his headache but he didn't care.

"Come yoongi don't be like that, you need to share" hoseo said and with that he successfully got room on the bed.

Hoseok smiled and looked at yoongi with a smile. Yoongi looked at him with a sarcastic smile and flipped him off as he turned to the other side, his back now facing hoseok.

"Don't worry yoongi, I will take good care of you" hoseok said as he hugged yoongi.

"Get off me" yoongi said.

"Okay" hoseok said with a smile.

The next day*sparkle x2*:

Legs tangled and his head on his chest, yoongi woke up with a small yoan and looked around.