𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Start from the beginning

"With me and my children... Wait, my children??" Ariel panicked trying to understand what her mother had really said.

"I saw your future with him, his six children are so beautiful" Ariel looked at her mother in helpless shock, H'uwon chuckled at the reaction.

"Being a mermaid is not easy at all" Ariel regretted shaking her head in a hurry.

"Are you ready to go my daughter? Live your great adventures in the world of Pandora together with your friends and companion?"

Ariel nodded "Yes, by the way, Flounder, Scuttle and Sebastian are not my friends, they are my family now.."

H'uwon flew beside Ariel before entering her body, Ariel shuddered with the sensations, Athena hugged her daughter "Good luck dear, if you want to talk to me, heal your braid and visit me"

"See you later Mom"

Neteyam who was with Ariel in his arms, noticed that Ariel's mermaid tail started to move, alerting the others as well, he looked at the holes of the shots that hit Ariel disappearing, Kiri jumped with him.

"It can't be possible..." She sighed in shock.

Tuk who was hugging Flounder's body, the boy woke up with a start, looking several times before Tuk, The girl screamed with emotion and relief before squeezing Flounder in her embrace, the boy was catching his breath.

Scuttle got to his feet, flapping his wings, receiving a hug from both Lo'ak and Spider, Sebastian couldn't help but feel Kiri tickling him in a hug.

Neteyam saw Ariel opening her tired eyes before facing him, a drained smile from Ariel before Neteyam pulled her into a hug again, starting to cry in relief.

"Are you alive!!" Tuk yelled jumping with Flounder.

"Tuk! I can't breathe!" He tried to get rid of the hug, but the girl wouldn't let go at all.

"Ariel... you're here" Neteyam brought his hand to the girl's cheek, Ariel reciprocated taking it before placing a kiss on her nose.

"I'm here, Ma'Teyam" Neteyam widened his eyes in surprise, he heard Ariel's voice for the first time, was Ariel speaking now??

"Y-you... are you talking??" He laughed nervously, Ariel laughed too before wrapping her arms around his neck "H-How?? Are you alive? Am I dreaming??" Ariel seeing his terrified face, Ariel slapped him across the forehead, earning a pained hiss from him.

"Stop being a baby, I'll explain everything later, don't worry" Ariel calmed her companion before hugging him, he reciprocated without thinking.

His parents finally arrived, relieved that everyone was ok, he had no idea what had happened before...

Everything was back to normal, people continued to live their lives on the ocean, their paradise finally having peace, the Sully's family in harmony again.

Everyone thanks the Sullys for saving Pandora once again, many proud of their help during the war, thanking Eywa for receiving miracles to save innocent lives, the war ended there.

From then on it was so spectacular to live between the oceans, Ariel, her family and the sully's lived normally as before, accustomed to their old home.

5 years passed and a night fell, it was a celebration of 4 years of the Sullys present to the Metkayinas clan, it has always been celebrated since the last war, Ariel just loved it, she could dance with her companion more cheerful than ever.

She kissed her lover, said she was leaving with Scuttle on a night flight, just wanted to feel the winds in her big braided hair, Neteyam wanted to fly with her out of concern and safety for her lover, but she signaled that she would be fine with the bird.