1

*Flashback*
"Hello I'm Caspian Reventon."

"I'm involved with DeLacour Hall"

"I know you're aware of the school,correct?"

"Of course Mr.Reventon.", I stated.

Only fools haven't heard of DeLacour around here. One of the most pristine schools in all of Thalia hills.
And also the best school for me.

"Well then,on behalf on the school, I extend an invitation to become a student there."

"I accept."
*Flashback over*

I finished school a few weeks ago, so I have 1 month with lots of time to kill left before DeLacour. I think I might try my luck on the wealthier side of where I live. More specifically, the beach locations, where fancy restaurants are always opening every summer. So I decide to get dressed.

I make a note for my aunt Mia, so she knows where I'm going

I make a note for my aunt Mia, so she knows where I'm going. It's like our thing.<3

I go to my nearest bus stop and wait. I see a limo passing by. The bus gets here and I hop on.

This area gets fancier every time, geez. I pass a few ice cream parlors and some bars. Then a certain sign catches my eye, i read " Hiring here " in big calligraphy letters. I noticed it's new and as I look past it I see 7 more new restaurants. I might as well start here.

The scenery is absolutely beautiful, lot's of elegant tables with even more elegant people residing there. A costal granddaughter dream, I might add. I go to the bar there. I waved down an employee, and she comes over.
"Hello,what can I get you?", she asks.

"Hi, I was actually wondering if you're still hiring?", I reply with a faint smile.

She answers "I believe so, one second please.",
and with that she walks away.
After like three minutes she comes back over with a humongous smile.
"My manager says yes. Would you like to talk to him?"

"That would be great.", I say

"Alright, right this way!", she respondes and quickly begins leading me.

Ugh, yes

She leads me to a guy our age.
They look similar, siblings maybe?

"This is my manager, bye!"

I turn to the guy on my right, he flashes me a smile.

I nod. So are you going to talk or what?

"Uh I was wondering if i could take a job here?"

He chuckles," I'm Marcello."

"Nice to meet you, so do I have to do an interview?"

"No actually,but do you have a resume?"
Nope
"No this would be my first job."

I used to look after my neighbor's plants and she would pay me but that's not important.

"Well then, give me a moment please."

Then he comes back like 15 minutes later.

"Luckily the owners don't have a problem. But we'll see after a week of you working, okay?"

"Yes, thank you.", I reply.

"Of course, if it's okay with you can you start in maybe, three weeks? You see we have an event coming soon so it'll be less hectic for you."

I nod.

"Great, I look forward to seeing you until then!"
I nod again. And Marcello flashes me a grin just as I walk out.