~~~

I open my eyes with a groan, only to notice that I'm not in my dorm room, looking around I notice that I was in an infirmary. remembering the day that happened before I sit up in the dark infirmary, resting my legs on the side of the bed I was laying on.

Getting off the bed I head towards the door to the infirmary, opening it slightly I notice that no one is out at the moment.

I crack the door open a little bit more before squeezing through it and closing it behind me without much noise. Turning back around I started to walk through the halls, my arm better now that Madam Pomfrey had given me treatment. I look for a place to relax before noticing the small room, not that big but not that small either. I realize that this is most likely a room I had found in my past life, although it was only able to appear for me and was like a small hideout for me although strangely enough, no one else could see it even if I wanted them too well except for Ron and Hermione I'm not sure as to why that was, I called it 'the glass room' mainly because in my past life it was mainly just a glass room, showing the stars and sky along with other decorations or furniture in it.

I walk inside, noticing a small comfortable bed with light soft green and grey colors surrounding the room, multiple glass windows that show the outside of Hogwarts and the moon shining brightly, a small desk on the side with quills, blank pieces of papers and a door that looks to be leading towards a bathroom. A closet with multiple different sets of clothes, some muggles as I find them very comfortable sometimes. A small fireplace in the corner with blankets, pillows, a large rug near it, and some beanbags near it. There was also a kitchen in a different room.

I sigh before laying down on the green bed, the darkness surrounding me again.

~~~

I open my eyes to the sun coming up, noticing that it was just now coming up I realized I didn't have to worry about the time, I use a tempus spell, showing that the sudden time was '6:13' I stand up before going towards the bathroom, after taking a shower, brushing my teeth and my bushy hair I get changed into my school robes.

I quickly head out of the room and into the infirmary, knowing that Madam Pomfrey will lecture me if she notices that I left.

Once I open the door quietly and enter I notice a murderous aura from a familiar red-eyed boy, I sigh as I realize that he had most likely told Madam Pomfrey and she's looking for me at the moment and that he is mad at me.

I walk towards him cautiously before he pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. "T-tom" I see you spoke with hesitation before he pulls back and checks me for injury.

"Where were you?!" he spoke sternly, in a scolding manner.

"Sorry Tom, I had gone to the dorm to freshen up" I lied, realizing that he knew that was a lie.

"Just- never mind," he says with a straight face, holding my hand and dragging me with him.

"W- brother?" I ask while he pulls me along.

"Breakfast, you need it," he says while pulling me along to the great hall, once we arrive I sigh slightly, noticing the small number of people there and some professors there.

I sit near the middle of the table, letting Tom sit in the middle.

Master, are you okay? I can feel your distress.