Amandla Munroe: A MCU Inspired Character (Up for Adoption)

Start from the beginning

Favorite Game: Twister

Favorite Gemstone: Diamond

Favorite Holiday: None

Favorite Movie: Harriet

Favorite Musicians: Whitney Houston, Donna Summer, and Charley Pride 

Favorite Song: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston

Favorite TV Show: American Horror Story

Favorite Video Game: Just Dance 4 

Fears: Thanatophobia (Fear of Losing Loved Ones), Autophobia (Fear of Being Alone), and Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)

Grade: Sophomore at Charles Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters

Hobbies: Going Shopping With Her Mom, Tending to Her Duties as Princess of Wakanda, and Mentoring the Younger Children at Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Interests: Astrology, Greek Mythology, and Folklore

Job: Barista Near Charles Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters

Languages Spoken: English, French (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), African (Fluent) 

Personality: Insightful, Quiet, and Reliable

Pet: None

Religion: Christian

Vehicle: 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

-----------------------------------------------------------

Backstory: Amandla Munroe, known as the Princess of Wakanda, is the daughter of T'Challa, the Black Panther, and Ororo Munroe, also known as Storm. Amandla was born with a unique heritage, inheriting both the royal lineage of Wakanda and the mutant powers of her mother. Growing up, she faced the challenge of balancing her responsibilities as a princess with her duties as a mutant and student.

As the princess of Wakanda, Amandla had the duty to uphold the traditions and values of her people. She learned about diplomacy, leadership, and the history of her nation from a young age. Amandla accompanied her father during official visits to other nations, representing Wakanda and learning about different cultures.

In addition to her royal duties, Amandla also dedicated her time to Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. She developed a passion for helping younger mutants embrace and control their powers. Amandla mentored and supported them, providing guidance and understanding. Despite her busy schedule, she managed to excel academically, never compromising her education.

Amandla cherished her family deeply. She shared a close bond with her parents and admired their heroic legacies. They instilled in her a strong sense of justice, compassion, and responsibility. Amandla looked up to her father's strength and leadership and admired her mother's wisdom and grace. They encouraged her to follow her own path, embracing her unique gifts and shaping her own destiny.

Among her experiences at the school, Amandla developed a secret crush on Kurt Wagner, also known as Nightcrawler. His charming personality, kindness, and acrobatic abilities captivated her heart. Though she never openly expressed her feelings, their friendship grew strong, and they often found themselves working together on missions and adventures.

Amandla possessed a combination of mutant abilities and the enhanced senses of the Black Panther. Her mutant powers granted her control over the elements, enabling her to manipulate the weather and harness lightning. She could summon gusts of wind, create rainstorms, and generate lightning bolts. With her Black Panther heritage, Amandla gained superhuman strength, agility, and heightened senses. Her sharp instincts and cat-like reflexes made her a formidable warrior.

After receiving her powers from the heart-shaped herb, Amandla's superhero identity took on a unique twist. While her suit turned white, symbolizing her connection to both her parents and their respective legacies, she adopted the name "Panthera." It embodied her dual nature as a mutant princess of Wakanda and acknowledged her devotion to protecting the innocent and fighting for justice.

As a mutant and princess, Amandla faced prejudice and hatred from non-mutant supporters. However, she refused to let it deter her from her path. Amandla believed in the power of education, empathy, and leading by example. She strived to bridge the gap between mutants and non-mutants, working to dispel the fears and misconceptions that fueled hatred and discrimination.

Amandla's clothing style reflected her vibrant personality and blended Wakandan fashion with contemporary elements. She often adorned herself with traditional Wakandan prints, combined with modern designs that showcased her individuality and mutant heritage. Her outfits incorporated practicality, allowing for ease of movement during combat and superheroic endeavors.

Being a superhero was a source of immense joy and fulfillment for Amandla. She reveled in the opportunity to make a positive impact, both in Wakanda and the wider world. Amandla relished the challenges and responsibilities that came with her powers, understanding the importance of using them wisely and selflessly.

As events unfolded in both the X-Men series and the Black Panther franchise, Amandla found herself at the intersection of two powerful worlds. She played a pivotal role in uniting mutants and Wakandans, forging alliances and contributing her unique perspective to confront the various threats that arose. Amandla's unwavering determination, intelligence, and courage propelled her forward, ensuring that her actions would leave a lasting legacy in both realms.